4a realignment

godogs

BH will return alot of skill players next year. It should be the best team to come through BH in a long time. If we go 4A next year we should be fine doing well in district. After that I'm sure we will be competitive and after some time in 4A will do well. Mont Belvieu is the 2nd fastest growing comunity in the Houston area, I have heard one prediction that BH will be 5A in 10 years :shock:

Barbie's Hill will have a tough go in 4A. I can see 19 4A something like this

Dayton

Crosby

CE King

Forest Brook

Smiley

Huffman

BH

Galena Park

BH may return a bunch of skill people but games are won and lost on the O line and I saw Dayton and Crosby last year and both lines are salty. What kills me is BH reminds me of LC-M not playing WO-S when they dropped to 3A. Far as I can remember, BH has never played Dayton in the last 15 years-----maybe longer. And Dayton is 15 mi north on 146...

When SPISD and BISD were combined in '86, you essentially had 2 schools with 2/3 going to WB. I remember subbing @Little Brook(now Ozen) and they had 1000 freshmen. A lot of kids that were zoned to Central slipped over to WB during those days. Frank Middleton is one name that comes to mind

Barbie's Hill will have a tough go in 4A. I can see 19 4A something like this

Dayton

Crosby

CE King

Forest Brook

Smiley

Huffman

BH

Galena Park

BH may return a bunch of skill people but games are won and lost on the O line and I saw Dayton and Crosby last year and both lines are salty. What kills me is BH reminds me of LC-M not playing WO-S when they dropped to 3A. Far as I can remember' date=' BH has never played Dayton in the last 15 years-----maybe longer. And Dayton is 15 mi north on 146...[/quote']

First off its Barbers not Barbies. What do you know about Barbers Hill? How many games did you see the Eagles play last year? I think I have caught you on other boards being a BH hater (If I'm wrong I apologize) What is it about BH that you are so unfond of? The question has been asked before why we do not schedule Dayton and from what Ive been told that BH has tried ,but Dayton has denied. Not because Dayton is scared, but because they have nothing to gain by playing a 3A team. If they get beat it looks bad and if they win who cares? This goes for why most 3A teams don't schedule 2As.

Ps. BH scrimmaged Crosby last year and won by 4 Td's :D

LOL what do I know about about Barber's Hill in Mont Belvieu. Well let's see, I was on the telling end of a 21-0 asswhipping my senior year. I know you remember those real Eagles from Port Arthur right?????

LOL what do I know about about Barber's Hill in Mont Belvieu. Well let's see' date=' I was on the telling end of a 21-0 asswhipping my senior year. I know you remember those real Eagles from Port Arthur right?????[/quote']

Oh yeah I remember now! Your the guy that played for PA in 85 :lol: PA did have our number back then. That still doesn't explain why BH is on your $hit list do you still have a Injury to the head from that game? J/K I'm just messing with ya, seriously BH will be ok next year regardless of where they land. 4a will be a big adjusment no doubt ,but at the rate Mont Belvieu is growing we won't be the small team on the block for long.

LOL what do I know about about Barber's Hill in Mont Belvieu. Well let's see' date=' I was on the telling end of a 21-0 asswhipping my senior year. I know you remember those real Eagles from Port Arthur right?????[/quote']As a SFA alum myself (2001), we have a real distinct hate for BH, but really Newton takes the cake though. I used to hate those ******** (just for laughs j/k)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86