Dynamo v Pachuca

WOW!  Pachuca is fast!   :o

That being said, a clearly offside goal off of a set piece and a PK is hard to swallow.

Houston has NOTHING in the attacking third!  How many balls has Mullen kicked to the keeper?!  Bring on Paul Daglish and see what he can do.  The Orange really miss Ricardo Clark.  Kelly Gray has played well, though, I think.

Houston looks like a boxer trying to get out of the ring without a knockout... stuck on the ropes taking punch after punch after punch.. and luckily not knocked out.  Hope they get started in overtime and throw some more shots at them.  entertainng game to say the least. .. 

The Dynamo had no answer for Moscera, Gimenez, and the little guy up front, but...

This solidifies my hate of the FMF.  TWO STINKING PK'S and a goal off a restart in regulation!  Pachuca earned ONE goal in the run of play during regulation.  If you can't earn your money standing on two feet, maybe you should work in the world's oldest profession.

Anyway, good job Dynamo.  I hope you have something left for the Galaxy on Sunday!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124