24 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think will be next year big team

• ozen
    • nederland
    • central
    • vidor
    • silsbee

???

Where's Lumberton?!  And PNG?!  And LCM?!

And where were you when the "apostrophe + s" was taught in your English class to show possession?

correct on all counts... those teams should all be on there.  ozen may improve, but will still not compete with the perennial powerhouses.  silsbee and vidor have lost many key seniors, and don't have the talent pool to easily replace them.  i'm going to have to say nederland, because they fielded a very young team this year, and will have a lot of talent and experience coming back.

look for Nederland to improve greatly next year... they were a very young team... and with all that experience the game is going to move a lil slower next year for the young guys... add that to the good coaching they are going to get and thats one scary thought for the near future...

Guest Soccerfan

i have heard that Central will also be losing a few kids who will be too old to play high school soccer next year...is there any truth to that?

Nederland might be even younger next year compared to this past season.  There are only a handful of juniors in the program, and next year's freshman class will be very strong again.

Lumberton won't be hurting next year.  Who do they get back?  I'm not sure, but I think Waldrup, Brackin, Granato, and Poole along with a few others will return next year.  I'm not sure which Brackin and Granato, though.  They both have brothers in the program, don't they?

Vidor had a really strong senior class this past year, but I think they had quite a few underclassmen including a fish or two (maybe?) playing up.  And isn't there 10th grade Greenway?

We lost pretty much our entire starting lineup, except for our goalie, and 2 of our midfielders...

and yes, there is another Greenway, his name is Travis, he is my brother, i taught him everything he knows!  ;D

Your a liar...... He taught you SOME of the things he knows, ha.

We lost pretty much our entire starting lineup, except for our goalie, and 2 of our midfielders...

and yes, there is another Greenway, his name is Travis, he is my brother, i taught him everything he knows!  ;D

And how many starters did y'all return from last year?  I think the '06 Seniors might have been saying something similar to what you're thinking right now.

You gotta understand, as long as you're from Vidor, you're gonna play your butt off - that's the Vidor M.O.  If you can mix some skill in with that hustle, the Vidor legacy just might live on...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder