Pasadena Dobie at Beaumont West Brook Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

10 hours ago, D3zii said:

Westbrook 14

Dobie 0 

F In live situation 

Like i always say the only thing holding Westbrook back from being a power is the Defense. They have always beem able to score but can they stop ppl, is the question.

I agree. What's sad is, Peevey is suppose to be a defensive coach. Why put a man in the head coaching position, when the thing that he is known for doesn't work so good? One would think that because he was a defensive coordinator, he would have a stellar defense. It doesnt make sense to me.

4 hours ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

I agree. What's sad is, Peevey is suppose to be a defensive coach. Why put a man in the head coaching position, when the thing that he is known for doesn't work so good? One would think that because he was a defensive coordinator, he would have a stellar defense. It doesnt make sense to me.

Yes, I hate watching Westbrook’s bend don’t break defense, lol they have to many good athletes to be playing like that u know 

5 hours ago, D3zii said:

Lol they didn’t, but you know Brook won’t see any team like Dobie in November 

If you read some of these post, you would think Dobie ran up and down the field on WB's defense. Other than some missed assignments, that black shirt defense played well. 

2 hours ago, Yeoj said:

If you read some of these post, you would think Dobie ran up and down the field on WB's defense. Other than some missed assignments, that black shirt defense played well. 

Lol I feel targeted since I’m like 45% of the post here...but nah for real I’m tlkin about from what I’ve seen, I wasn’t tlkin bout this scrimmage this was no real test, they did look well but I know this isn’t who there going to see come playoff time. 

8 hours ago, D3zii said:

Lol I feel targeted since I’m like 45% of the post here...but nah for real I’m tlkin about from what I’ve seen, I wasn’t tlkin bout this scrimmage this was no real test, they did look well but I know this isn’t who there going to see come playoff time. 

Assuming they make the playoffs.

13 hours ago, D3zii said:

Lol... nah no targeting. WB's defense is always under sized. So they have to scheme and make adjustments. When the coaches do a good job it shows. When they don't it show! The only teams that have me worried about the defense are North Shore and Deer Park. The defense will be able to shut down all the other teams in district. As far as the playoffs, we'll just wait and see what we look like when that time comes.