Crockett at Woodville Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

17 hours ago, longball24 said:

Woodville won 4 to 0.  Against the slowest team I have seen Crockett  field in years. So it is hard to tell what we have .  We still can’t pass, the fans we’re getting loud.  Crockett qb looked descent and big DE looked good. 1 scrimmage left to iron things out.

Lol did we watch the same scrimmage?? Slow?? Our RB won state in the 200. And Woodville's corners were getting dusted all night. Our QB had at least 250 passing easy and that's without the drops we had lol that was the most physical Crockett team I've seen in years we were laying the WOOD to Woodville.. score should really be 2-2.

24 minutes ago, longball24 said:

Point is you did not score team speed is slow and you will be lucky to get the 4th playoff spot in your district. 

Says the one with the weakest district in the entire division. And if we're slow but still slinging it and burning your corners what does that make y'all? Heard after the game falls coach told the team he was embarrassed by the secondary lmaooo. Better hope we don't meet in the playoffs. 

On 8/18/2018 at 3:32 PM, CrockettDogs said:

Lol did we watch the same scrimmage?? Slow?? Our RB won state in the 200. And Woodville's corners were getting dusted all night. Our QB had at least 250 passing easy and that's without the drops we had lol that was the most physical Crockett team I've seen in years we were laying the WOOD to Woodville.. score should really be 2-2.

I seen video of the scrimmage and I agree lol Crockett definitely scored 

I heard it was a little between both of the first two original viewpoints stated. Crockett is a good football team and should be better than last year. I think they'll compete for 2nd in their district. I do not, however, think they're as athletic or as talented (excluding the QB and DE) as Woodville. You're an idiot if you think Woodville's district is the weakest in the division. Look at District 1 and tell me that again. EC and OF will both be better than average this year. Much better than the district Woodville competed in last year. Just listen to the Lonestar Gridiron 3A-D1 Big Arse Preview Show. They'll give you a good view of what will happen if we meet in the playoffs buddy. Lol 

3 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

I heard it was a little between both of the first two original viewpoints stated. Crockett is a good football team and should be better than last year. I think they'll compete for 2nd in their district. I do not, however, think they're as athletic or as talented (excluding the QB and DE) as Woodville. You're an idiot if you think Woodville's district is the weakest in the division. Look at District 1 and tell me that again. EC and OF will both be better than average this year. Much better than the district Woodville competed in last year. Just listen to the Lonestar Gridiron 3A-D1 Big Arse Preview Show. They'll give you a good view of what will happen if we meet in the playoffs buddy. Lol 

Woodville more athletic than Crockett? Lmaooo what go to yalls team preview on ETSN they're saying what I am. Crockett is KNOWN for its athleticism. That's why we're a spread team. We have track stars who can catch at WR. Won the state 3a track meet in 2017 and our RB won state in 200 this year. I don't understand in what way Woodville is more "athletic" lmaooo. Y'all are a power team. Stick to that. 

On 8/18/2018 at 6:21 PM, longball24 said:

Point is you did not score team speed is slow and you will be lucky to get the 4th playoff spot in your district. 

On 8/18/2018 at 6:21 PM, longball24 said:

Says the one with the weakest district in the entire division. And if we're slow but still slinging it and burning your corners what does that make y'all? Heard after the game falls coach told the team he was embarrassed by the secondary lmaooo. Better hope we don't meet in the playoffs. 

3 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Diboll (a 4a drop down) Franklin (a top ranked team) and Coldspring along with us blow those teams you've mentioned out the water. Elkhart could probably beat them also. You're in by far the weakest district in D1.

12 hours ago, CrockettDogs said:

Diboll (a 4a drop down) Franklin (a top ranked team) and Coldspring along with us blow those teams you've mentioned out the water. Elkhart could probably beat them also. You're in by far the weakest district in D1.

11 hours ago, CrockettDogs said:

Athleticism on the football field isn't based solely on the ability to run fast, as is the case in track. The facts are this though: Woodville is a better football team than Crockett. Zack Martin had only 4 carries the entire scrimmage. Damichael Brooks touched the ball 4 times as well. One of Woodville's scores was a PASS. If we're such a terrible passing team, then what does THAT tell you about YOUR secondary? Lol

Crockett went 3-9 this past season. They surrendered 40+ points five times. Lost to Coldspring (16-22; who also lost to WV, 34-6), Madisonville (21-59; WV lost, 22-30), Corrigan-Camden (21-22), and Hemphill (32-34). Not to mention the other blowout losses to Rusk (6-41), Diboll (16-54), Newton (8-71, and Garrison (26-41).

I'm not really sure why you think Crockett has given you any reason to think they're a powerhouse or even a Tier-1 team in Region 3. I hope they succeed because I do have family and friends from Crockett. Good luck!!

46 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Athleticism on the football field isn't based solely on the ability to run fast, as is the case in track. The facts are this though: Woodville is a better football team than Crockett. Zack Martin had only 4 carries the entire scrimmage. Damichael Brooks touched the ball 4 times as well. One of Woodville's scores was a PASS. If we're such a terrible passing team, then what does THAT tell you about YOUR secondary? Lol

Crockett went 3-9 this past season. They surrendered 40+ points five times. Lost to Coldspring (16-22; who also lost to WV, 34-6), Madisonville (21-59; WV lost, 22-30), Corrigan-Camden (21-22), and Hemphill (32-34). Not to mention the other blowout losses to Rusk (6-41), Diboll (16-54), Newton (8-71, and Garrison (26-41).

I'm not really sure why you think Crockett has given you any reason to think they're a powerhouse or even a Tier-1 team in Region 3. I hope they succeed because I do have family and friends from Crockett. Good luck!!

Lol when has Woodville been a threat to anyone when was the last time y'all made it past the 3rd round ? Or even 2nd? Our team last year was nothing but sophomores and isn't the same team as last. And what does carries have to do with yalls secondary ??? Lol just because we had a slump last year doesn't negate the fact that in 2016 we were one of the top teams in the state and completely embarrassed y'all in the scrimmage. Our 3rd string QB had 300 passing lol.

2 hours ago, CrockettDogs said:

Lol when has Woodville been a threat to anyone when was the last time y'all made it past the 3rd round ? Or even 2nd? Our team last year was nothing but sophomores and isn't the same team as last. And what does carries have to do with yalls secondary ??? Lol just because we had a slump last year doesn't negate the fact that in 2016 we were one of the top teams in the state and completely embarrassed y'all in the scrimmage. Our 3rd string QB had 300 passing lol.

Wow. This whole time I thought it was 2018. Silly me. Even though Woodville went 10-2, finishing as the undefeated district champions, before losing to eventual regional finalist Cameron Yoe. But that's irrelevant.....

Woodville has made it to the 2nd round each of the last 2 years and won their first round games by extremely large margins. They ran into Cameron Yoe in 2016 (regional finalist) and Rockdale in 2017 (state champion). Even in those losses, they put up 30+ points and competed for the majority of both games. Woodville beat a 4AD2 top-15 team in Liberty last year and lost on a last-minute TD to Madisonville, who ended the season as a 4AD2 top-15 squad as well. 

I'll be waiting on you to respond with the "true threats" that Crockett beat last year. Don't worry...I'll wait...

17 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Wow. This whole time I thought it was 2018. Silly me. Even though Woodville went 10-2, finishing as the undefeated district champions, before losing to eventual regional finalist Cameron Yoe. But that's irrelevant.....

Woodville has made it to the 2nd round each of the last 2 years and won their first round games by extremely large margins. They ran into Cameron Yoe in 2016 (regional finalist) and Rockdale in 2017 (state champion). Even in those losses, they put up 30+ points and competed for the majority of both games. Woodville beat a 4AD2 top-15 team in Liberty last year and lost on a last-minute TD to Madisonville, who ended the season as a 4AD2 top-15 squad as well. 

I'll be waiting on you to respond with the "true threats" that Crockett beat last year. Don't worry...I'll wait...

I will once you tell me the last time Woodville has ever made it past the second round lolol. "I'll wait" and keep on waiting. (P.s. our JV team could finish as district champs in yalls district bud, that's nothing brag about)

12 minutes ago, CrockettDogs said:

I will once you tell me the last time Woodville has ever made it past the second round lolol. "I'll wait" and keep on waiting. (P.s. our JV team could finish as district champs in yalls district bud, that's nothing brag about)

That's hilarious, considering your varsity couldn't beat Woodville last year (WV won 19-10 with six starters out). Maybe your JV should be promoted. Maybe then you'd actually have a slight chance to not give up 40+ five times in a single season and win more than 3 games this year. The proof is in the facts, which I stated I stated in my last response. Good luck to Crockett's team and see you in the playoffs!!