Global Warming Update!

Reagan

10 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

I wonder if this study takes in consideration the carbon dioxide that corn or any plant used for ethanol consumes, probably not.

Ethanol is great for the US and especially for the US farmer.

I have never had an issue with ethanol in my gas...ever.

I hear folks complain about the damage that ethanol causes to engines and I don't buy a word of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Global Warming Narrative Just Hit a Literal Iceberg!  From the article:  

"Global warming is not a serious topic. No one cares, but the left wants us all to suffer in order to drop the Earth's temperature by less than a degree or whatever. 

Let's cannibalize future economic growth, curb population growth while we're at it, and declare war on burgers. 

These are the most miserable people on Earth. The problem is fighting back against their climate lies is hard when you have the shield of Big Tech there to flag and censor stories that shred their narrative. Before that crackdown, we used to torch the climate change crew. I'll do so again. 

The Earth is warming so rapidly that it caused a Norwegian cruise ship to hit an iceberg that shouldn't even exist under these harsh conditions (via NY Post)"

• 5 weeks later...

All of this is about man’s self-absorbed attitude that he has control over everything……even climate. 

Then there’s the money…. Like the Clinton Foundation, somewhere they can dip their greedy little hands and siphon off $millions. They have done absolutely nothing to avert climate change. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Researchers Claim Coffee Is Contributing To Climate Change!  Like I've said before -- the Devil has these people and they MUST be defeated.   The Bible says, and I'm paraphrasing:  When the wicked people are in control the people mourn -- but when the righteous people are in control the people rejoice!  

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

Researchers Claim Coffee Is Contributing To Climate Change!  Like I've said before -- the Devil has these people and they MUST be defeated.   The Bible says, and I'm paraphrasing:  When the wicked people are in control the people mourn -- but when the righteous people are in control the people rejoice!  

But there are losers that say we should reach across the isle with these folks.

19 hours ago, Reagan said:

General Motors wakes from the "Green Delusion":  $854M invested into new V8's while ONLY $64M allotted for electric vehicles!!   It's amazing what happens when reality jumps up and slaps you in the face!  LOL!!

They were probably subsidized by the taxpayer to try an push these crappy electric vehicles so they probably didn’t lose any money.  That’s the sad fact. Big business and government go hand in hand and under the table. Lol

• 4 weeks later...