Little Cypress-Mauriceville 32 Cleveland 27/FINAL

WOSgrad

7 minutes ago, Green and Bold said:

Who says? Is that a uil rule? I say bull malarky. Each one loss, bears won head up contest. My t-shirt will say district champs. You guys can print co-champs if you like.... If we win. Big task ahead ahead for the Bear's.

Well, you'll get the #1 seed because you won the head to head.  Meaning you'll face the weaker team more than likely in the playoffs.  But if you finish with the identical district record, it's 'CO'.  Heck, in the 5a district last year, Vidor, Memorial, and PN-G finished as TRI - District champs...  It just goes like that sometimes...

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, you'll get the #1 seed because you won the head to head.  Meaning you'll face the weaker team more than likely in the playoffs.  But if you finish with the identical district record, it's 'CO'.  Heck, in the 5a district last year, Vidor, Memorial, and PN-G finished as TRI - District champs...  It just goes like that sometimes...

But did they all beat each other? In this instance, there would be a clear winner. Da Bears. 

But did they all beat each other? In this instance, there would be a clear winner. Da Bears. 

Well, some did and some didn't with the 5a example...

With LC-M's situation. I look at it like this...  You did beat Silsbee pretty good, but you probably lost to the worst team in district, and team that Silsbee just ran off the field last night...

4 minutes ago, LastBearStanding17 said:

We would be Co district champs. But what after I saw last night I wasn’t impressed. Where was all this “Da Bear” talk week we lost to Huffman ? lol 

I don't talk crap before or after games. I'm also not taIking it now. I don't play, my son does. You get your Co shirt if you like. How do they do it in the pros? college? Smh.. er'body gotta get a trophy.

6 minutes ago, Green and Bold said:

I don't talk crap before or after games. I'm also not taIking it now. I don't play, my son does. You get your Co shirt if you like. How do they do it in the pros? college? Smh.. er'body gotta get a trophy.

You can't outright earn the bling bling when you have the exact same district record as the other guy.  Your shirt will be inaccurate if you made it like that.  

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, some did and some didn't with the 5a example...

With LC-M's situation. I look at it like this...  You did beat Silsbee pretty good, but you probably lost to the worst team in district, and team that Silsbee just ran off the field last night...

No offense but I'm not concerned with how you look at it. Yeah we stubbed our toe, shame on the bears. Still say head to head should (and does in my household) provide a clear winner. Anyway, one week too early for this talk. 

It's a district rule. Same record, co champs. head to head decides seeding.

Schools can print whatever the hell kind of T-shirt they like. T-Shirt means nothing in regards to "official" standings.

11 minutes ago, Green and Bold said:

Well that’s good your son is on the team. I’m happy your not a bandwagon fan. I’m about to post a Navasota and LC-M thread maybe you can give us some input 

4 minutes ago, Green and Bold said:

Yeah you right pretty. But nothing to do with this topic. Like I said, if we win..my hat, trophy, ring, tee shirt, banner, window sticker ain't gonna have Co on it.

Well could you atleast  get with the rest of the school board and get the two other dictrict championship signs and put them on the football field press box since your getting all that made . 

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Actually, He did  after we told him.  He just don't agree and won't accept it...

I know, it’s the rules. But some people can not except it. That’s why I was highly up set and disapointed by the poor play calling and offense shown by the offense. Even with Winters put we should have put them away but there’s more to the story that I won’t say on here about that.