WOS hiking

XX Man

I'm sorry I'm an die hard mustang fan who ever the offense line coach is need to step his game up cause the hikes that the center missing is hurting our stats like the kennedale game that score should been in the 50s and the Hardin Jefferson game should been in the 50s come on the coaches have to get after it big time or we is not going to survive in the playoffs 

45 minutes ago, WOSFAN99 said:

I'm sorry I'm an die hard mustang fan who ever the offense line coach is need to step his game up cause the hikes that the center missing is hurting our stats like the kennedale game that score should been in the 50s and the Hardin Jefferson game should been in the 50s come on the coaches have to get after it big time or we is not going to survive in the playoffs 

Is it a different O line coach than last year?

26 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Is it a different O line coach than last year?

No, it is not.

It is just that some are a bit spoiled at what the Mustangs had the past 3 years.  Ryan Ragsdale at center was automatic with his snaps.  Big tackles Morris and Joseph Te'Ron Brown gave Jack Dallas plenty of room.  The new line is young and they are still maturing. 

They will get there, but if folks try to compare the two at this point, they will be disappointed for quite a while.

My question is the center feeling rushed to get the ball off quickly to get into blocking position or is it he just has not had enough practice at this time with the long snap? I agree that if the snap is good than WOS's offense has way more options than just under the center. Maybe it is both but with playoffs quickly here and still an issue, I know this will continue to be an issue. Hoping for this week off and next to work it out. Will see next game up.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

No, it is not.

It is just that some are a bit spoiled at what the Mustangs had the past 3 years.  Ryan Ragsdale at center was automatic with his snaps.  Big tackles Morris and Joseph Te'Ron Brown gave Jack Dallas plenty of room.  The new line is young and they are still maturing. 

They will get there, but if folks try to compare the two at this point, they will be disappointed for quite a while.

I think your answer proves my point.

It’s more than just the snaps. Chaka was also trying to catch majority of his snaps with one hand for some reason when he easily could’ve just grabbed it. We are 2 things away from being an explosive offense, the snaps and Chaka trusting his receivers more. I would love to see this all get fixed and i have a feeling by playoff time we’ll be clicking on all cylinders