PNG-Central Thread... The word REF or Zebra is not allowed in this Topic..

Stattrax

My rant wasn't just about this game, it was about the whole board and its increase of calling refs and cities cheaters. I've done football officiating before and was blown away on how difficult it was compared to what I thought it was going be like. I still don't believe these men, especially now that they come from out of town are truly trying to cheat anybody. That might not be any good and make terrible calls but that's way of the game and I know it sucks.

7 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I look at it like this cuz this is how my dad brought us up, ain't no worrying about no refs if you beat someone and beat them convincingly. You take the refs completely out of the game if you just handle your business and whoop they arse for 4 quarters. That advice from 20 years ago when I was playing against the mid-county gators in my peewee league and it holds true today. 

I heard that growing up....but i dont believe in that saying as much any more because my senior year against LCM we beat them like 49-14 but as the game went on LCM players started doing dirty and egregious to us right in front of refs. The officiating was so bad even tho we won by a large margin Coach Foreman still sent the film in to the UIL. My teammate got slung down by his facemask and when the looks to the ref he tells him "shut up you're up by 40 pts" thats not acceptable from an offical. No matter what the score is they are still supposed to call it fair. thats how players get hurt.

No matter what the score is refs can still call egregious garbage.