Attention Engelbert

stevenash

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Maybe you should change your name from Engelbert to TCB "The Cyber Bully":)   You must remember that lefties have no problem inflicting disrespect on anyone who disagrees with them. However, when the opposite takes place, they need their "safe space".

Thats all you guys do is harrass folks that don't agree with you. Mirror images of your president

11 minutes ago, six burg said:

Thats all you guys do is harrass folks that don't agree with you. Mirror images of your president

Please give some examples to back your claim. Uh-oh, that is a challenge to debate. Now run like a frightened little schoolgirl. We all know you will. I bet we will be treated with some childish retort that even third graders will call lame. But not to worry, I think I can drop to that level and play your silly game. It is hilarious when you Liberals face the same tactics you use. That is why you people hate Trump...he's just playing your childish game, as am I...and it drives you insane...although it is entertaining for the rest of the rational world.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Please give some examples to back your claim. Uh-oh, that is a challenge to debate. Now run like a frightened little schoolgirl. We all know you will. I bet we will be treated with some childish retort that even third graders will call lame. But not to worry, I think I can drop to that level and play your silly game. It is hilarious when you Liberals face the same tactics you use. That is why you people hate Trump...he's just playing your childish game, as am I...and it drives you insane...although it is entertaining for the rest of the rational world.

I would never run from the likes of you

8 minutes ago, six burg said:

I have 181 post and 20 of them happened today. Only going back and forth with you out of boredom. Nfl tommorrow. Steelers!

No wonder you are so bad at this. I'm just learning the Liberal "debate" tactics but feel you are not worthy of the 10 second responses. It is fun, though most might feel that joy is one-sided. I'll try to go to a lower level of childishness if you are having trouble keeping up.

34 minutes ago, baddog said:

Englebert, you big old, bad old, mean old bully. They're going to take their ball and go home now. Wahhhhhhh.

It's funny I get labeled that by simply using the Liberal tactics...as is Trump. And what's even more comical is they don't even realize it.

Maybe if I intertwined the personal insults with whining about oppression, ran from every challenge, screamed racism, sexism, misogynism, homophobia, etc. and demanded a safe space void of any ethnic group that "frightens" me, I could become of a full fledged Liberal. But I would have to give up too many brain cells for that transformation.