LCM vs Orangefield

LCMAlumtiger32

How much has Orangefield practiced? LCM should have a full Week of practice this week for the second week. My main concern is  the center snapping the ball to the Qb has to be corrected we gave 7 to 10 yards on every bad snap. Imo cost us the game against Woodville and it  stalled out drives putting our defense on the field way to long. Maybe we can cut down on the 15 bubble screens.  I'm hoping for a Bear win. 

1 hour ago, Bobcat101 said:

Woodville offense wore out LCM Defense. Winters is going to hard for OF to contain. In the open field both #5 and #6 are going to be hard to corral. 

OF had voluntarily practice this past week. Don't know the numbers. But OF community needs this game and there's going to lots of emotions. 

Woodville did wear us out due to us playing defense most of the night and they sustained long drives. But LCM has always had problems with the wing t.  But with the lack of conditioning I was not surprised how our defense played. Hopefully we can both have a good game without the sloppy mistakes.

Should be another great game like last year, not sure if either team will be able to stop the other. Conditioning will be key this week, not sure what kind of shape our kids will be in. Regardless I'm just happy for our kids and the community to be playing this week, our small community was really hit hard and we need this game. 

32 minutes ago, Bobkat said:

Should be another great game like last year, not sure if either team will be able to stop the other. Conditioning will be key this week, not sure what kind of shape our kids will be in. Regardless I'm just happy for our kids and the community to be playing this week, our small community was really hit hard and we need this game. 

Do you have any idea if they will put up more bleachers up on the visitor side?. We have a large band  and I'm sure we will bring a crowd.