4. BellBiz30

BellBiz30

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Well, the ones who are upset by this are the same ones who can’t define a woman. There was another woman who everybody came down on for hunting. We are a nation of the offended.  
    • For what it’s worth, polling after this came out show her with an 81% disapproval rating.  Only 21% of republicans said she’d be a good choice for veep, and only 28% of self-identified “very conservative” voters said she’s a good option.  Bragging about killing a dog apparently resonates poorly across political affiliations.  
    • They don’t, and they won’t.  May not be an issue in South Dakota, but certainly is on the national stage.  Even my mother in law, who strictly watches OAN and thinks Trump is a great guy who’s never committed a crime in his life is completely disgusted by this.  I know about bad dogs, and don’t have an issue with what she did,  and I’m sure most of us on here agree.  But as is often this case, it’s not going to be our opinions that decide this election.  I thought she might be a valuable running mate that could bring in the female vote, but I’m hoping Trump has the sense to stay away from her now.  
    • I like the approach, here it is, if you don’t like it don’t vote for me, it’s refreshing to see the Ronald Reagan approach. Not every statement needs to be based on a perceived reaction from folks. Don’t think for a minute democrats didn’t have this knowledge, just not the right time to use it, remember Romney and the dog carrier, they knew.  
    • The year after he left DC spell had them boys physical… beat Roschon Johnson and the Indians at home. They were roughing him up all night long. 
  • Topics