Warren 14 Deweyville 1 Final/Tuesday

Guest whsalum2

unless they change something up on there defense it probably will be an ugly game with deweyville coming out on top.  Hope that doesn't happen, but the facts are there; defense is weak

Absolutely not! They have no depth in their pitching rotation and are not very good defensively. When they face a good hitting team(BUNA) they will get embarrassed! They should not have beat Hardin and should not have did that to Deweyville?? I think D-ville is a better team then Warren. But who knows there is still plenty of time to tell!

Guest sportsfan_89

so u dont have a lot of faith for the warriors huh macintosh...from wat ive seen they have a chance to take it all.

Taking it all? I have a better chance of growing wings and flying before that happens.

They might not should have done that to Dville or beat Hardin but the fact is they did.The most dangerous thing you can do is let a young club get a little confidence.This club has the potential to be very good defensively and they can hit.Buna hasn't been as overpowering as I thought they would be.I am surprised the Warriors are 2-1 in district,but they are so just congratulate em and move on.Go Warriors

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin