Your program's Best XI

All you youngsters do some research and all you old fogies dig deep into your memory.  Who would you put on your team's All Time Starting XI?  And if any you greenhorns put more than 3 of your current players on that team (for most programs) you obviously don't know your history.  I want to see names like Derrick Knapp, Josh Davis, Chris Swanson, Brent Gallager, and any of the Morrels.  Come on now, whatcha got?

For kelly, some people would probably be Ryan Gentry, Jimmy Stone, Ryan Scheffler,(plus many other older players that i cant think of their name right now), Matt Kirby would be on there, and i think Donnie Carona and Ben Hanks would be considered as well.. But that is just for kelly im not to educated on most of the other school historys in this area. although i know for west brook Joe Fontana and Chris Bradford would be on the WB all-time team, because they are awesome

Jimmy Stone was INCREDIBLE!  That kid was quick!  :o  Where did he go on to play... Wake Forrest?

Mark Lindorfer is an old schooler, but was pretty solid, and still is well into his 30's. 

Didn't Jonathan Lavoi graduate from Kelly, too?  Bad knees, but great skill.

PnG Program started getting players in the last eight years from,  Michael Lightfoot at keeper to Justin Cooley. Blake Gilchrist midfield,  Joey Price, Morrels Peter all the way thru to now a days.  Man a tough choice of players.  Nederland from James Gussman, to Coach Rob Bledsoe  ,  Brent Gallagher sweeping,  William Franke at keeper ,  Lance Watson,  Davy Arnaud,  Steven Bellaire,  ALOT of players to think about.  Jared Wilbanks who is training for select .. I will try and pick my team after thinkin alot about this.

Without a doubt Newton was the best Nederland has had. I was just putting down a favorite from the past.  Sitting and thinking about a png team and a Nederland team and then some players from other are teams that stand out.  Names just keep popping up and so sorting thru them all.  Like posted before ,  some of hte lovoiis could play, Brad Phelps from Kelly,  the Bissots from Kelly or west brook, just alot of good talent has gone thru.

For kelly, some people would probably be Ryan Gentry, Jimmy Stone, Ryan Scheffler,(plus many other older players that i cant think of their name right now), Matt Kirby would be on there, and i think Donnie Carona and Ben Hanks would be considered as well.. But that is just for kelly im not to educated on most of the other school historys in this area. although i know for west brook Joe Fontana and Chris Bradford would be on the WB all-time team, because they are awesome

joe fontana wasn't that good of a player... well, let me rephrase that.  he was a good player, but not a superstar.  i played with him in club and against him in school, and although he was very fast, he wasn't supertalented.

west brook had a foreign exchange student from sweden named peter benkten (sp?), and he was the real deal... only played one season for them and was 1st team all state... this must have been back in 99 or 2000.  the stewarts from silsbee were good, and william freeman played goal for them, and he was excellent.  while we're on the smaller school, HJ had john mccarthy, casey mccormick, and lucas harris.  frank schumann was very good for west orange stark, knapp for lcm, tons for nederland and png and lumberton.

For WB I would have to say Travis Fasullo in goal, Chris Forestor, Chris Bradford, Peter, Derrick Fasullo, Brady Koch, Keith Montabano, Chris Guiss, Kevin Smith, Johnathon Cruz, Johnathon and Justin Lavoi, Joe Fontana, Gerrardo Magdalano.... wow... all those guys could easily be among the top if not the top player today...

Hey Bullets, did Jeff Collins play in the goal for Silsbee.  That kid was crazy and crazy good.  And wasn't there a Mikey or Michael guy that graduated a few years back that never got tired.

A few more Lumberton names:  Heinz (sp?), D-Ray Richardson, Chris Owen, and Freeman from a few years ago.

And going way back to the early 90's in Central history:  Jonathan Mohammed, Wesley (can't think of his last name but was 6'4'' and played in the goal), Hung Nguyen.

Guest Soccerfan

chris owens, jeff collins (defense mvp), ryan wood (district mvp), travis freeman (district mvp), chad luttrell, terence kitchens(district mvp), paul currie (district mvp), donald ray richardson (district mvp), bobby abel, ryan wood (district mvp), ken powell, eric thompson, David heinz, and Josh davis (district mvp) were some good ones from lumberton

Hey Bullets, did Jeff Collins play in the goal for Silsbee.  That kid was crazy and crazy good.  And wasn't there a Mikey or Michael guy that graduated a few years back that never got tired.

A few more Lumberton names:  Heinz (sp?), D-Ray Richardson, Chris Owen, and Freeman from a few years ago.

And going way back to the early 90's in Central history:  Jonathan Mohammed, Wesley (can't think of his last name but was 6'4'' and played in the goal), Hung Nguyen.

collins played for lumberton... i was a freshman when he was a senior, but i played him a few times, and several times in open league.  i still think that william freeman from silsbee was a little better.  i played with will on club teams, and he was very, very good.

WO-S had some stud players a few years back, too.  Who was the guy that was the kicker for the football team, and was really good at soccer, too?  I think he played with some attitude.

Where did Jared Cooksey go to school?  Lumberton?

And Soccerfan, no love for the Heinze brothers?!  I think Dave might cry his bald self to sleep tonight on his HUGE pillow with that enormous noggin.

Donald ray and Chris Owen were ver good and fast.  PnG the same season had a foreign exchange student named Bjorn and when him and Donald ray met at midfield it was a great contest.  Collins played on the same club team with DRay and C Owen and they were a very athletic and great team.  Played when Steven Bellaire and Jeremy Gallagher were still around playing and Eric Harrington.  Frank Shuman was the kicker for west orange and not with a lil attitude, a whole lot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder