100 Most Damaging Wikileaks Emails of Hillary

Hagar

This is the most disturbing thing I've seen.  Most of you know I'm conservative, and thus have an extreme dislike, and distrust of Hillary.  I now find that my opinion of her, though very low, was way to high.  Some of these, such as #23, is downright despicable.  And these emails not only show Hillary for what she is, but the collusion with other areas of our Govt does nothing but add distrust to that institution.

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, REBgp said:

This is the most disturbing thing I've seen.  Most of you know I'm conservative, and thus have an extreme dislike, and distrust of Hillary.  I now find that my opinion of her, though very low, was way to high.  Some of these, such as #23, is downright despicable.  And these emails not only show Hillary for what she is, but the collusion with other areas of our Govt does nothing but add distrust to that institution.

This is the hidden content, please

The president said that Hillary has been through enough and that he would not prosecute her! What a piece of work!

45 minutes ago, six burg said:

The president said that Hillary has been through enough and that he would not prosecute her! What a piece of work!

Probably gor him a bunch of fence riding votes. Oh those politicians.

I hope I get to see Hillary in bracelets. She will probably threaten and curse the officers the whole time.

1 hour ago, six burg said:

Not Trumps finest hour.  Based on the evidence in these emails, she and several of her staff need a cigarette and blindfolds, and placed against a wall.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Not Trumps finest hour.  Based on the evidence in these emails, she and several of her staff need a cigarette and blindfolds, and placed against a wall.

I agree but blindfold only. Cigarettes are bad for you and may cause lung cancer. Kinda like making sure the needle is sterile before inserting it into the vein of an inmate about to be executed. 

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

LOL...so Trump is the piece of work for saying he will let her off, not Hillary for the emails?

If she is guilty of a crime she shouldn't be let off. Somebody in trumps admin. is guilty of a crime right now. We just don't know which ones yet. jeff sessions has lied to the feds, Michael Flynn is hiding something. Paul ryan is just one crooked bast...d.

3 minutes ago, six burg said:

If she is guilty of a crime she shouldn't be let off. Somebody in trumps admin. is guilty of a crime right now. We just don't know which ones yet. jeff sessions has lied to the feds, Michael Flynn is hiding something. Paul ryan is just one crooked bast...d.

Do you have evidence? (Oops, what a silly question.)

6 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Uh -- no she wasn't!  Comey said she was guilty as sin.  That's when he broke FBI rules and made a decision that was left up to the Attorney General.

You beat me to it.

Liberals always seem to conveniently forget that part. Or perhaps they just don't understand it. I'm leaning towards the latter.

59 minutes ago, six burg said:

Hillary has been investigated and found innocent, so what evidence do you have.

My response was not about Hillary. And your statement is absolutely false. My question referred to your accusations of Trump's administration. It is a very simple question, but somehow you don't seem capable of an answer...thus my "Ooops, what a silly question" caveat. And to no one's surprise, it was spot on.

56 minutes ago, six burg said:

do you? (Oops, stupid arse question)

And this one explicitly illustrates how childish you are. You made a few accusations, I asked you to back up your accusations, and you respond with this quote that even a 1st grader would be embarrassed in making. Just because you try to jab then run doesn't mean we are not all laughing at you.

6 hours ago, six burg said:

LOL...Trump just HAS to be guilty...we just don't have any proof yet.

27 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

LOL...Trump just HAS to be guilty...we just don't have any proof yet.

Yep, I asked him for proof of his accusations, he avoided the question then ran as fast as he could. Seems to be a pattern (which he laughably tries to deny). I'm sure we will get the proverbial "I have a life" or "I don't have time for this" excuse sometime in the near future. What's puzzling is how someone can get embarrassed so many times but continue to exhibit the same embarrassing behavior over and over. I don't know if it's lack of self-awareness or lack of self-worth.

6 hours ago, six burg said:

Hillary has been investigated and found innocent, so what evidence do you have.

You want to know how innocent she is, you read those 100 emails and come back on here and tell me how innocent she is.  Matter of fact, if you read them, you'll see just how corrupt many in the Democratic Party are.  No doubt, some Repubs aren't much better, we just don't have evidence comparable to this exposure by Wikileaks.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2017 at 10:09 PM, REBgp said:

You want to know how innocent she is, you read those 100 emails and come back on here and tell me how innocent she is.  Matter of fact, if you read them, you'll see just how corrupt many in the Democratic Party are.  No doubt, some Repubs aren't much better, we just don't have evidence comparable to this exposure by Wikileaks.  

When the cops have killed folks, you say let the court decide the outcome. You say don't riot, respect the courts outcome. With Hillary you say she is guilty no matter what the courts are investigating says. With the cops you say, wait on the evidence, yet you accuse the Clintons of murdering folks ,with no evidence . Don't want to accuse the cops with no evidence.