100 Most Damaging Wikileaks Emails of Hillary

Hagar

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

When the cops have killed folks, you say let the court decide the outcome. You say don't riot, respect the courts outcome. With Hillary you say she is guilty no matter what the courts are investigating says. With the cops you say, wait on the evidence, yet you accuse the Clintons of murdering folks ,with no evidence . Don't want to accuse the cops with no evidence. 

I joke about the Clintons killing folks.  I do think someone looking out for them is killing folks.  Btw, have you read those emails?

And Hillary, has she been to court?  Been investigated?  Pat attention - there's enough evidence in those emails to convict her, and she broke the law, using her private server, and deleting all those emails.   That's an indisputable fact.  Naturally, Obama and Loretta Lynch weren't going to prosecute them, but yet the Dims want to investigate Trump.  Trump has more patience with those halfwits than I would.

• 3 months later...