Trump Pulls Out of Paris Climate Fiasco

Hagar

Okay, I'm willing to admit that this guy might be much smarter than me.  What I don't get, if he is, why couldn't he, apparently, understand the question?  I have to agree with Tucker, to dispute any part of this environmental thing, is like telling a bunch of Christians The Bible is wrong.  And essentially, man made global warming, is built on faith.  Is the earth warming?  I'm willing to admit it could be.  It has before, and got cooler before.  But to adamantly say it's man made, takes faith.  I saw a documentary recently on an area of Siberia where these hugh holes have appeared.  Scientists had concluded that there is massive amounts of methane gas built up under that area, and it's busting out of these giant holes.  Maybe that's what's causing the warming.  Whatever, natural causes or man made, us giving billions of dollars to other nations, while China gives zero, zippo, nada, is not going to curtail global warming.  Only thing that will do is cost Americans a lot of money.

8 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Giving credit when & where it is due that was one ballsey move by President Trump to pull out of the Paris climate change deal.  I back him on that move 100$.  I think sooner or later the USA will join the deal anyway.

There's a lot more to that Paris climate deal than what meets the eye.

Outta likes, but we agree so seldom, wanted to let you know I liked it. :) 

Anyone realize that out of 193 involved in this,  only ONE calls it an ACCORD?  Care to guess which one it is?!  You guessed it.  America!  Why?  Because obama was channeling his inner dictator.  All the other countries call it a treaty.  He didn't want to go through the legal process of a treaty with debates and all.  Typical!

Also, it's my understanding that if signed, countries would have to give 100 BILLION dollars to poor countries to help them go green. I hear obama had already given out 3 BILLION of our tax dollars.  I guess you have to sign on to it before you can know what's in it!  SMH!

3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Giving credit when & where it is due that was one ballsey move by President Trump to pull out of the Paris climate change deal.  I back him on that move 100$.  I think sooner or later the USA will join the deal anyway.

There's a lot more to that Paris climate deal than what meets the eye.

100%.

Anytime you can make the political elite on both sides angry about a move you can always bet it will benefit the taxpayer.  Most of these complaining have a carbon footprint larger than most of the folks in the USA put together with their private jets and 20 suv caravans. 

46 minutes ago, 77 said:

Anytime you can make the political elite on both sides angry about a move you can always bet it will benefit the taxpayer.  Most of these complaining have a carbon footprint larger than most of the folks in the USA put together with their private jets and 20 suv caravans. 

Amen 77, amen.

President Trump needs to go on TV and explain to the American people Why getting out of this climate fiasco was the right thing to do.   He needs to expose all the bad stuff about it.  Lay it our, one by one.  Then let the left explain giving away 100 BILIION dollars of taxpayer money to other countries for "green" programs.  Yeah, like if the left was in control they'd make sure it went for that and nothing else!!

14 minutes ago, Reagan said:

President Trump needs to go on TV and explain to the American people Why getting out of this climate fiasco was the right thing to do.   He needs to expose all the bad stuff about it.  Lay it our, one by one.  Then let the left explain giving away 100 BILIION dollars of taxpayer money to other countries for "green" programs.  Yeah, like if the left was in control they'd make sure it went for that and nothing else!!

Solyndra anyone?