Trump Pulls Out of Paris Climate Fiasco

Hagar

1 hour ago, baddog said:

An aerial view of Al Gores $9 million mansion. Where are the solar panels? Watch out for those rising seas!

This is the hidden content, please

Al Gore is from the planet hemorrhoid, in the brainless galaxy.  That's how he was able to invent the Internet, and to know back in 1980 that Miami would be under water by the year 2000.  He's not only brilliant, but gifted with the ability to see the future.  Truly a remarkable man, errrrrr, Alien. :)  

It's amazing that basically a lot of these same countries in this Paris Redistribution Of Wealth Accord (Again -- not anything to do with global warming) say they can't really do anything about terrorism.  But -- they actually think they can, or want to make you think they can, reduce the earth's temperature!  Laughingly amazing!!

Obama's new house. 9 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. No solar panels and lots of fireplaces, but we should all go green and help climate change. How hypocritical. Tobie, looks like your boy did good for himself at the taxpayer's expense. You jnow, something you think Trump is doing. What a two face.

19 minutes ago, baddog said:

Obama's new house. 9 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. No solar panels and lots of fireplaces, but we should all go green and help climate change. How hypocritical. Tobie, looks like your boy did good for himself at the taxpayer's expense. You jnow, something you think Trump is doing. What a two face.

Why the need for that brick wall in the back? I thought Obama was an open borders kind of guy. Mr. Obama, tear down this wall!

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Why the need for that brick wall in the back? I thought Obama was an open borders kind of guy. Mr. Obama, tear down this wall!

We should give some illegal aliens a boost over that wall and see how welcome they are. They would be thrown down on so quickly it would make your head spin. Again....hypocrite.

1 hour ago, six burg said:

President Obama is living his life. He's not a setxsports .com expert like you though!

No doubt, but he's a better SETXSports.com expert than you. He would have caught the irony.

These childish games are amusing, but you need to up your game a little bit. Try that cat bit again. I had a good laugh at that one. I can only imagine your facial expressions while you were beating down on the keyboard typing that ridiculous response. Man, that one must be embarrassing for you.

The climate agreement has nothing to do with climate. It is all about global governance and wealth redistribution.....The climate accord implements carbon taxes that would cost Americans trillions of dollars. Now that Trumps says that we will not join this globalist wealth redistribution scheme, leftists are foaming at the mouth. Their top priority is to get Donald Trump out of office and get global government back on track.

5 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

The climate agreement has nothing to do with climate. It is all about global governance and wealth redistribution.....The climate accord implements carbon taxes that would cost Americans trillions of dollars. Now that Trumps says that we will not join this globalist wealth redistribution scheme, leftists are foaming at the mouth. Their top priority is to get Donald Trump out of office and get global government back on track.

+1,000.

Had a friend tell me yesterday, If the Russians messed with our election, it had to be to help Hillary, she'd brought down our military even more.  I told him, No, Putin wanted Trump.  The reason is, mother Russia doesn't want a One World Govt, which has been the goal of at least our last four presidents, and Hillary (some Repubs and the Democratic Party) as well.  Since Trump was not a professional politician, Putin figured he'd strengthen our military, and that's an obstacle to the OWG.  Jmo, but I'm convinced.