Trump Pulls Out of Paris Climate Fiasco

Hagar

13 hours ago, Reagan said:

Anyone realize that out of 193 involved in this,  only ONE calls it an ACCORD?  Care to guess which one it is?!  You guessed it.  America!  Why?  Because obama was channeling his inner dictator.  All the other countries call it a treaty.  He didn't want to go through the legal process of a treaty with debates and all.  Typical!

Also, it's my understanding that if signed, countries would have to give 100 BILLION dollars to poor countries to help them go green. I hear obama had already given out 3 BILLION of our tax dollars.  I guess you have to sign on to it before you can know what's in it!  SMH!

I was about to type this and read your response.

The President of the United States has the sole authority to make treaties with other countries and by the Constitution, they are the law of the land. The problem is, Obama did not sign a treaty and present it to the Senate as required by law. He signed what is basically a gentleman's agreement between him alone and the other countries. 

It is legal but that is all it is. A non-binding statement on what he thinks and nothing more. 

50 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I was about to type this and read your response.

The President of the United States has the sole authority to make treaties with other countries and by the Constitution, they are the law of the land. The problem is, Obama did not sign a treaty and present it to the Senate as required by law. He signed what is basically a gentleman's agreement between him alone and the other countries. 

It is legal but that is all it is. A non-binding statement on what he thinks and nothing more. 

True.  One good thing about him not getting the Senate's approval is since he went alone one it -- Trump can alone undo it! 

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Companies like the one in port arthur with the smoldering pellets , love Trump. As long as they're providing jobs a little pollution doesn't hurt anyone . MD Anderson better hire more help. Grab um is a psychopath and a idiot . 

There was an ice age 10,000+ years ago.  What happened to that?

Those Dinosaur farts must have been deadly.....

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Companies like the one in port arthur with the smoldering pellets , love Trump. As long as they're providing jobs a little pollution doesn't hurt anyone . MD Anderson better hire more help. Grab um is a psychopath and a idiot . 

nappy, it's NOT about the environment.  It's about redistribution of wealth.  If you think not -- expand your circle of news sources and you might understand.

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

They have been burning since before Trump took office, love Obama the boner. Did you see the neighborhood folks on the news? All they care about is compensation. They have Obamacare, so that sucks. Never once mentioned their pollution concerns. As long as they get them some monies, it could burn till hell freezes over.

And that's the name of that tune!

57 minutes ago, baddog said:

They have been burning since before Trump took office, love Obama the boner. Did you see the neighborhood folks on the news? All they care about is compensation. They have Obamacare, so that sucks. Never once mentioned their pollution concerns. As long as they get them some monies, it could burn till hell freezes over.

And that's the name of that tune!

I have friends and relatives in that area and they just want clean air, they are not looking for compensation. You can only count on what you see on the news and assume the rest.

4 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

Chump is a game player

"His claims that the Paris agreement would force businesses to lay off workers and consumers to pay higher energy prices were transparently bogus, because a nonbinding agreement wouldn’t force anything"

Since it's non binding then why are Libs all over my TV telling everyone we are going to die from climate change?  It's a transfer of wealth as many have mentioned on this thread before.  Trump saved taxpayers money and the stock market seemed to agree that this was a good thing.  

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

"His claims that the Paris agreement would force businesses to lay off workers and consumers to pay higher energy prices were transparently bogus, because a nonbinding agreement wouldn’t force anything"

Since it's non binding then why are Libs all over my TV telling everyone we are going to die from climate change?  It's a transfer of wealth as many have mentioned on this thread before.  Trump saved taxpayers money and the stock market seemed to agree that this was a good thing.  

Trum is not trying to save blue collar tax payers a damn thing!

20 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The jobs the agreement was trying to cut were factory and manufacturing jobs.  I don't see many guys in suits walking around the refinieries.  

Refineries and chemical plants have been hiring for the last four years, whatever trump may be doing its to benefit himself and all the family members and friends he has employed.

7 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Refineries and chemical plants have been hiring for the last four years, whatever trump may be doing its to benefit himself and all the family members and friends he has employed.

Obama just purchased an $8 million house. Where the f did he get that much money with his political salaries? Solyndra? How about LBJ with his Brown and Root in Vietnam? 

Your last four years comment seems you are giving credit to Obama for these hirings. Forget that! Obama hates the oil industry and did everything in his power to hamper expansion and exploration. Don't give that yo-yo one iota of credit. I will shoot it down everytime. 

Does Trump own oil stocks or are you just running your head again?

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Who, on God's green earth, would listen to one word that idiot has to say? That's a leader? Lmfao.

That's a valid question.  I guess only her constituents, but they must be an uneducated lot.  Imo, she's as goofy as a road lizard.

10 minutes ago, REBgp said:

That's a valid question.  I guess only her constituents, but they must be an uneducated lot.  Imo, she's as goofy as a road lizard.

Is she on a work release program? Is she in complete control of her faculties? I'll refer to her as "dingbat" from now on.