Trump shoves Nato leader

Big girl

Hey Lamont. Here is what the guy he supposedly pushed thought of it. You and your half truths. Go give someone an enema.

From the article.....

Markovic himself, however, shrugged off the slight.

"It didn't really register. I just saw reactions about it on social networks. It is simply a harmless situation," he told reporters after the summit

23 hours ago, baddog said:

Hey Lamont. Here is what the guy he supposedly pushed thought of it. You and your half truths. Go give someone an enema.

From the article.....

Markovic himself, however, shrugged off the slight.

"It didn't really register. I just saw reactions about it on social networks. It is simply a harmless situation," he told reporters after the summit

Shrugged of the SLIGHT. What does slight mean?

Who was out of place?  When you see a picture of leaders of NATO, do any of you really expect to see the PM of Montenegro at the front?  I bet there's only a handful of posters who could find it on a map (I couldn't prior to this).  It has a population 2/3 the size of Austin, Tx.

For example, if the mayors of Texas were gathering for a photo shoot, and if I was the Mayor of Evadale, I'd have more class than to present myself in front of the Mayors of Htn, Dallas, Austin, Ft. Worth, etc, etc.. Who has no class, a PM of a fly speck country who wants to get in front of world powers.

An old saying comes to mind:  If you can't run with the big dogs, don't bark when they go by.

58 minutes ago, new tobie said:

The nato leader is lucky grab um didn't grab him by the crotch. Or maybe he might like it!

#thugpresident

Is there a website specializing in childish and immature nicknames that you visit on a regular basis? Based on your previous posts, I don't think anyone would believe you come up with these on your own. These are basically at a 1st grade level, to which I can only assume you hope to aspire one day. So I'm guessing you are just plagiarizing from some looney Left wing media sight that specializes in Liberal talking points for the mentally challenged. And it's funny that there is an abundance of evidence of your hero Bill Clinton actually performing said actions, but you conveniently ignore those dalliances but seem to get your panties in a wad by Trump just talking about said actions. Your hypocrisy is just downright hilarious. Keep'em coming. Every time you post it brings a smile to 1st graders everywhere.

19 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Is there a website specializing in childish and immature nicknames that you visit on a regular basis? Based on your previous posts, I don't think anyone would believe you come up with these on your own. These are basically at a 1st grade level, to which I can only assume you hope to aspire one day. So I'm guessing you are just plagiarizing from some looney Left wing media sight that specializes in Liberal talking points for the mentally challenged. And it's funny that there is an abundance of evidence of your hero Bill Clinton actually performing said actions, but you conveniently ignore those dalliances but seem to get your panties in a wad by Trump just talking about said actions. Your hypocrisy is just downright hilarious. Keep'em coming. Every time you post it brings a smile to 1st graders everywhere.

Seems to me that tobie may just be trying to agitate, why would he take the role of agitator? Well maybe he shouldn't participate on this site. The site is mostly conservative and it is conservative good/liberal bad. The conservative and liberal politicians are taking all of us for a ride. Keep defending these leaders and taking up for them and keep getting screwed.