New health care bill

westend1

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Does one "prove" he cares about working class people by giving them lots of free stuff or does one prove he cares about working class people by creating an environment where they can raise their families in an environment that does not include things like what is happening in Venezuela where "compassion" was "allegedly" a key component to the way that country operates/operated?

Lots of people have a problem distinguishing between compassion and CONTROL.

23 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

If someone donates a organ under trump care they will have a pre-existing condition. come on 2018.

They just need to be honest and bring signs that say "We want someone to pay for our health insurance...don't care who, just not us".

36 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

you don't agree with a democrat for no reason. I see human beings and you see democrat and republican. 

Sick of your blanket statements. Your leaders, Perez, Pelosi, Clinton, Schumer...a bunch of rats who can't even talk without scripts. Do you truly heed their words? I won't believe anything they say because they are the enemy of America. I refuse to believe any Democrat who would sing na na hey hey kiss 'em goodbye (by Steam) in the capitol building. We're you joining in. What putzes.

I knew my post would sail way over your head. No need to duck.

On 5/8/2017 at 0:50 PM, baddog said:

Sick of your blanket statements. Your leaders, Perez, Pelosi, Clinton, Schumer...a bunch of rats who can't even talk without scripts. Do you truly heed their words? I won't believe anything they say because they are the enemy of America. I refuse to believe any Democrat who would sing na na hey hey kiss 'em goodbye (by Steam) in the capitol building. We're you joining in. What putzes.

I knew my post would sail way over your head. No need to duck.

Don't really care if your sick of my statements. I don't care for Pelosi or Schumer no more than a care for those two ladies Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell. 

16 minutes ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

That's the thing, the left acts like obamacare was this program that everyone loved...wrong.

Most folks opposed it when they rammed it through and still do, except those that benefited because they are being subsidized.

We got too many folks in this country that feel that other folks should pay for their stuff.