Can Mental Illness Be Taught?

Reagan

1 hour ago, texanabroad said:

I don't think the source matters on this one as they are citing an op ed written by a college student. I think the point being made is the mentality of these easily triggered leftists. It is a quite disturbing and dangerous trend we are seeing.

Standard practice, can't defend the material...attack the source.

13 hours ago, texanabroad said:

I don't think the source matters on this one as they are citing an op ed written by a college student. I think the point being made is the mentality of these easily triggered leftists. It is a quite disturbing and dangerous trend we are seeing.

The left has been cranking out fake news, that debate was over long ago, that they think that's normal and everyone does it! 

17 hours ago, baddog said:

I have drank white milk all my life, but I have two quarts of Borden's chocolate milk in the fridge as I speak. Can someone analyze that for me? Thanks. It would make a good college thesis.

Chocolate milk is ok, It's just white milk that's racist.

I'm still waiting on confirmation that strawberry milk offends the Indians or not.  

19 hours ago, baddog said:

I have drank white milk all my life, but I have two quarts of Borden's chocolate milk in the fridge as I speak. Can someone analyze that for me? Thanks. It would make a good college thesis.

Imo, you're an equal opportunity consumer :) 

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:41 PM, baddog said:

It means that, deep down inside, you only like white milk and have the chocolate milk in your fridge for "appearances" in an effort to imply you are not racist.

10 minutes ago, stevenash said:

It means that, deep down inside, you only like white milk and have the chocolate milk in your fridge for "appearances" in an effort to imply you are not racist.

Not so much racist, just biased because Borden's is all I buy.

BTW Nash, you could attend Stanford with that mentality. California in general would love you and welcome you with open arms. Lol