22-4a Predictions?? Going to be fun :)

It would not surprise me (or probably anyone else) to see this district 'log jammed' with some playoff format needed to determine the district playoff representatives.

Personally, I like Nederland to win the district given their pitching depth.  They are the most experienced team and, in my view, the most talented team 1-9.

Next, you gotta give credit to LCM where Griff has taken this year's 'underdog' team and turned it into something real.  I pick them 2nd...although I think district play is very different from tournament play and we stil need to see how LCM's front line pitching holds up against the district's front line pitching. 

Third place depends on what side of the bed I wake up on...I can make arguments for (and against) Vidor, Ozen, PNG and Dayton.  The only ones I don't think are in the mix are Lumberton and Central (although the Jags are vastly improved this year).  Only because I think their pitching is better, I'll take Ozen for the 3rd slot.  Lott, Gardiner and James are good enough on the hill to win any district game and I think that gives them an edge...but (as I've said so many times before) I ain't bettin' the farm on it.  I think a lot fortunes will go up and down every Tuesday and Friday night until we find the 3 survivors...

Guest coach

remember these picks come end of season..should be a fun one in 22-4a alot of talent this year on most of the teams.

Makes it more interesting!

Gonna be a good district as usual. I will go this way:

1.Nederland

2. Dayton

3.LCM

I too believe 3rd place will come down to a tie breaker for these reasons:

Ozen will have the defensive mental lapses, Vidor will play with a lot of heart, PNG will be there because of their strong history. But LCM also has tradition and they are playing very well.

Lumberton will throw in a upset or two and play spoiler down the stretch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83