Silsbee/Lincoln Predictions

Klein Forest won 82-67.   KF has a good team.  I can see why they are ranked # 1 in 6A.  They got about 4 or 5 guys who can really shoot the 3.  Their guards Taj Simmons, Reggie miller, and Durey can drive inside too.  They have an inside game and deadly 3 game.  They are disciplined and well coach as well.

8 hours ago, Who That said:

Another close one for Lincoln 

That's why D Lincoln is so tough down the stretch.  They are battle tested.  Silsbee played a strong non district schedule, no doubt.  That doesn't compare to fighting thru a strong district and region. It's not Silsbee's fault.  It is what it is.

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

That's why D Lincoln is so tough down the stretch.  They are battle tested.  Silsbee played a strong non district schedule, no doubt.  That doesn't compare to fighting thru a strong district and region. It's not Silsbee's fault.  It is what it is.

There is not one team as battle tested as Silsbee in 4A. lmo Ask Lincoln"... And wy would it be Silsbee's fault I" never said it was lol ? Lincoln still mite not get pass the next game.! I had Decatur to win last night and they like to had it. I believe Paris will. :)

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

True.  But the way you beat a lesser opponent has meaning too.  On Monday they outscored North Forest in all 4 quarters beating back every potential run and that's against the 14th ranked team.  That's a good platform to build on.  Also they focused a little more on the inside game which will be needed down the stretch.

5 hours ago, Who That said:

There is not one team as battle tested as Silsbee in 4A. lmo Ask Lincoln"... And wy would it be Silsbee's fault I" never said it was lol ? Lincoln still mite not get pass the next game.! I had Decatur to win last night and they like to had it. I believe Paris will. :)

I'm not saying what will happen one way or another.  But...Silsbee beat Lincoln by 6 early in the year at a time when Silsbee was used playing and winning close games.  Since then they've had 2 months of beating the crap out of bad teams...and Silsbee is down 1 Baylor commit since then.

just saying.

36 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

I'm not saying what will happen one way or another.  But...Silsbee beat Lincoln by 6 early in the year at a time when Silsbee was used playing and winning close games.  Since then they've had 2 months of beating the crap out of bad teams...and Silsbee is down 1 Baylor commit since then.

just saying.

Who Silsbee had close games with and Lincoln had close games with you cannot compare. .lol Silsbee only losses come from teams way better than what Lincoln has played lmo... And if you think that  the one player missing means anything you don't know very much about Silsbee. Just Saying :)