Should HJ Close School Thur. For Game? Chapel Hill Might!

Well I just got some news from someone who talked to the Hardin-Jefferson Superintendent. And he said "There is no school closings this week. School will run as normal. If you want to go to the game, then go to the game it will be an excused abscence. But due to parents having to find babysitters and other things we cannot afford to close school. If you do go to the game, we might ask for a ticket stub or something to prove that you went to the game.But as of right now there are no intentions to close school." Thats is the news I got. If i find out something different ill let you know.

The baseball team plays at 10am on Thursday aginst C.E. King...were just gonna 10 run them so we can finish by 11-11:30 then i mean its teenagers driving so im sure that we can make it to the game by 2-2:30. Mark my words the baseball team will be there.

Man you will be cutting it close.  Ive made that drive and it isnt short.  Lets say you do ten run them, game is over at 11:30 at best.  You get out of Sour Lake by 12, at best.  Your looking at least 3 1/2 to 4 hours till you walk into the drum.  Game is over by then.  Dont risk your life driving like a maniac to a basketball game.  I know its important to you but it isnt worth your life.  Have faith that they will make it to the title game, and then take all the time you need on Sat to drive to Austin.

i go to hj. they are talking about it but they probably wont close school. however if you do go to the game it is counted as an excused absence. so more than half the school will be there. the thing we need to worry about is the baseball games. those should get rescheduled. our hawk hecklers mean alot to our boys.  GO HAWKS!

Man you will be cutting it close.  Ive made that drive and it isnt short.  Lets say you do ten run them, game is over at 11:30 at best.  You get out of Sour Lake by 12, at best.  Your looking at least 3 1/2 to 4 hours till you walk into the drum.  Game is over by then.  Dont risk your life driving like a maniac to a basketball game.  I know its important to you but it isnt worth your life.  Have faith that they will make it to the title game, and then take all the time you need on Sat to drive to Austin.

The game is in BH and map quest said that it is 2 hours 49 minutes and thats going the speed limit so mabey we can catch the second half...hopefully

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder