The worst inagural speech of all time

Big girl

47 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Are you psychologist? Are you a sociologist? Are you a political science historian? What qualifications do you have to determine what Trumps motivations were and why he chose the words he did. (Just using the same analogy you used on various other posts.)

Oh yeah, you must have read it on Huffington Post or one of the other far Left nut-job websites to form your personal opinion. You were asked to comment on Trump's speech yesterday, but refused. I made the comment that you were waiting for the Left leaders...and lo and behold, here is your personal opinion formulated right after the Left told their sheeple what to believe. Coincidence?

He insulted both Democrats and Republicans. I guess he doesn't mind having a contentious relationship with them over the next four years.

56 minutes ago, baddog said:

Heck, that's the part I liked.

Imo, that's one of the reasons he got elected, he doesn't answer to the RNC or the DNC.  As he implied in his speech, he answers to the people. And like you baddog, that's the part I like.

PS:  I struggled with English and diagramming sentences, and couldn't tell you an adverb from a syllable :) 

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

I don't believe you made an A. I admit that I never won any spelling contests, (Thank God for spell check) so why are you lying? My sister, who is a teacher, is disturbed by his lack of knowledge, in regards to, adverb/adjective agreement.

Then she must have really been enraged when President Obama pronounced corpsman exactly like it sounds rather than the correct pronunciation which is "korman"

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

If the intent of the address was to be divisive, he succeeded. If his intent was to unify a divided nation, the speech was an epic failure. He did a lot of bloviating and it was dismal in nature. My sister is a 5th grade teacher, and she said that she taught students that understood adjective/adverb agreement better than he does. "From ocean to ocean and mountain to mountain" will not be remembered in posterity. There was not any fludity. Apparently, the crowd agreed as he received very little applause.

Jesse Jackson disagrees with you.  I guess he's an Uncle Tom now....

This is the hidden content, please

42 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Now we know why BigGirl is upset with the speech!!  It's a direct indictment of obama and the status quo!  Interesting, BigGirl!

This is the hidden content, please

Trump just plagerized Bane's speech

From big girls favorite news source

Unity = Obama = "If you don't pass what I want, I have my pen and my phone" .... ( and I will continually violate my oath and the Constitution and have several federal judges overturn my illegal orders)

Yeah, Trump needs to take that lesson in unity? 

Whiners gonna whine. 

Obama gave a rousing first inaugural speech then proceeded to be ineffective and complain for 8 years. If Trump can accomplish 2 or 3 things in 4 years, he will be head and shoulders above Obama. 

All the Dims can do is sit back, watch the train heading down the tracks without them but feel vindication of a better speech.  Small things for small minds.