Christians the most persecuted group in world for second year: Study

LumRaiderFan

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

I'm not surprised by the results of this study.  Nor am I surprised that most of the mainstream media ignores it.  Any other group being slaughtered like this, the media would be screaming what an outrage it was.  

Right...they would much rather report on how oppressed the Muslims are.

But they have no interest in pointing out most Muslim deaths are caused by other Muslims. 

It depends on what type of christianity you're talking about.  There is the true church which is very small.  Then there is the apostate church.   Apostate christianity is more oppressive & has killed more people than Islam ever wanted to kill, to the tune of 50 million to as many as 150 million killed, slaughtered. 

7 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

It depends on what type of christianity you're talking about.  There is the true church which is very small.  Then there is the apostate church.   Apostate christianity is more oppressive & has killed more people than Islam ever wanted to kill, to the tune of 50 million to as many as 150 million killed, slaughtered. 

Lately?

I am quite sure that right NOW you are much more likely to be blown up, run over or beheaded by a Muslim than a Christian. 

But let's keep living in the past. 

Lately? 

If you don't understand the past history you're not going to really know what is going on right now.  I am no expert.  I am reading and learning as I go along.  I do know there is a well established school of thought that preaches, teaches, lectures and has written books on this subject.  Most people don't know anything about this 'school of thought'.  It is around though.

14 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Lately? 

If you don't understand the past history you're not going to really know what is going on right now.  I am no expert.  I am reading and learning as I go along.  I do know there is a well established school of thought that preaches, teaches, lectures and has written books on this subject.  Most people don't know anything about this 'school of thought'.  It is around though.

Answer his question:  Is a mass shooting, bomb, etc more likely today to be executed by a White Christian or a Muslim. ( history has nothing to do with this question)

I am not trying to justify anything.  I am saying heinous wrong deeds are everywhere.  Some draw outrage, some don't.   A big, burly police officer grabs a 100lb girl and slams her to the hard concrete floor in NC and you don't hear a wimper, much less outrage.  Four knuckle heads in Chicago do something stupid and people act like this has never happened before.  So called good, I would assume 'conservative' americans have been raping, and lynching and dropping bombs (tulsa) for years, decades.   People are just very select in what they are appalled by.

As for the 50 million to 150 million killed by christians, or so called christians study the history of Europe, or better yet the history of the church for the past 1900 years.  A lot of that history has been re written or hidden but it can still be found.   Read the book Keys of this Blood' by Malachi Martin, or Windswept House, or The Jesuits all by the same author.  Look up Eric Jon Phelps.  It is all in books, videos on youtube. 

There are 3 basic schools of prophecy the historist, the preterist and the futurist.  The last two are smoke screens, created to throw you off from finding out what's going on. 

One of the most frustrating hypocrisy that is taking place now is Dems and Liberals shaming conservatives and/or Republicans for supporting Christian beliefs when they contradict the agenda of the LGBT community.  These same Liberals and Dems scream Islamophobe or anti-Muslim.  Uhhh, I think the Quran is pretty tough on homosexuals.  Muslims believe the Quran just like Christians believe the Bible.  How about calling out some of those Muslims you love so much on their homophobia ...or is that just their beliefs that need protection?

Contrary to popular opinion all blacks do not think or act alike.  We are not monolithic.  Some are liberal, some are conservative.  like Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams as someone has pointed out.  I voted for President Obama.  I don't agree with everything he as done or said. 

As for islamophobia concerning the LGBT community, you have to take that up with muslims.  I am a        christian.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I love how people justify criminality by bringing up history.......the "yeah, but what about them?"....attitude. Of course that changes when something happens to their loved ones. Then it's..." let's go get those *{![£***s" 

Please show me where 150,000,000 people were slaughtered by Christians.

I'm sure any number could be supported depending on the sources used.  The crusades were pretty rough. Do we count the people who pushed for Western expansion of the US?  They killed more than a few.  I'm with @LumRaiderFan on this topic.  Lets talk about modern history and not ancient.  

40 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Contrary to popular opinion all blacks do not think or act alike.  We are not monolithic.  Some are liberal, some are conservative.  like Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams as someone has pointed out.  I voted for President Obama.  I don't agree with everything he as done or said. 

As for islamophobia concerning the LGBT community, you have to take that up with muslims.  I am a        christian.

Thank you...was a part of my rant on prejudice.  We're not all a like.

Regarding taking something up with Muslims ...just pointing out hypocrisy.  As fellow Christians, we get persecuted (as Jesus said we would) for stating our beliefs.  Muslims are getting a pass on their beliefs because of the battle between Liberals and Conservatives.