Vidor 40 Port Neches-Groves 41/FINAL

Keynel McZeal almost lost ball out of bounds, gets ball back right at the line, moves under basket and puts it in.

Then Vidor half court inbounds hits glass, clock starts before touching any player, ball travels to almost half court where PNG gets ball. After long discussion, refs put time back on clock and give PNG the ball since they did recover it. 

Vidor fans wanted a jump ball but I can't see how that would be possible. PNG did clearly get possession of the ball even though clock started early. 

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:
This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

Vidor missed front end and then Pirates called for flagrant. PNG makes one of two and Indians get ball down 40-39 with 8 seconds left.

Unbelievable intentional foul call with 8 secs left. Kid slapped the ball handler on the arm and official makes a call that goes a long way to deciding the outcome. Cannot make that call in that spot 

Oh I disagree completely. That was a flagrant foul. I agree with that call by the refs more than the very end actually. 

It might not have been hard but to me it was excessive. He led into the PNG player with his shoulder and body and it was very far away from the basket. It was not your average or slightly above average foul.