Question for our new "Centrist"

stevenash

On one or two occasions, you have requested that I provide a "source" for my assertion.   Now I would like to respectfully request the same of you.  When I declared that the Michael Brown case in Ferguson was pretty much cut and dried regarding the "hands up, don't shoot assertion" you responded by suggesting that there was a report(s) that suggested otherwise.  I personally think you simply said that without knowing there was this "alternate source".  In the spirit of reciprocity, please supply me with the credible source that you claim existed validating your claim.

9 minutes ago, stevenash said:

On one or two occasions, you have requested that I provide a "source" for my assertion.   Now I would like to respectfully request the same of you.  When I declared that the Michael Brown case in Ferguson was pretty much cut and dried regarding the "hands up, don't shoot assertion" you responded by suggesting that there was a report(s) that suggested otherwise.  I personally think you simply said that without knowing there was this "alternate source".  In the spirit of reciprocity, please supply me with the credible source that you claim existed validating your claim.

Steve -- "hand up, don't shoot" was an out and out lie.  Never happened!  Our "centrist" friend appears to be a left leaner. 

I understand that and didn't realize there were any ( get ready for the lefty word) "deniers" out there.  But since he is socially conscious and believes the left is more so than the right, I wanted to be sure to pose this question in a pc manner and without any evidence of "Foxspeak".  I am thinking this may require some research and, resultantly, I am sitting in my safe space with my play dough while patiently waiting to become "enlightened".

It leaves us wondering what percentage of the rest of your comments on this board are less than honest.  Very surprising that one who believes in social justice, fairness and equity, would conduct himself in such a manner.  If I am not mistaken, you were distributing the very "kool aid"  for which you have much disdain. And you have already stated your concerns about our country being hypocritical.  Does that apply to individuals also?

58 minutes ago, stevenash said:

It leaves us wondering what percentage of the rest of your comments on this board are less than honest.  Very surprising that one who believes in social justice, fairness and equity, would conduct himself in such a manner.  If I am not mistaken, you were distributing the very "kool aid"  for which you have much disdain. And you have already stated your concerns about our country being hypocritical.  Does that apply to individuals also?

LOL.. dude you're better than Matlock.  I didn't come here to deceive anyone.  Obviously you can disagree if you want.  This is one of my biggest beefs with your camp.  You get one thing in your head and it becomes the gospel.  That makes you easy to manipulate.  That leads me to a new topic.  

You didnt come here to deceive anyone?  Saying there was an opposing opinion on Michael Brown when there wasn't is not intentional deceit?  Trying to suggest that Hillary Clinton saying Benghazi was spontaneous reaction to a video when she already told someone else it was a planned attack and then telling the families of those killed she would "get that video guy" is not intentional deceit?  Saying your stimulus program would provide shovel ready jobs when it would not is not intentional deceit?  If you like your health care plan, you can keep it is not intentional deceit?  Stating that you found out about the Hillary email issue like everyone else did ( in the newspaper) when you corresponded with her on the server in question is not intentional deceit.  I have more than "one thing" in my head and am ready to continue if you wish.  And it is me who is being manipulated?

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You didnt come here to deceive anyone?  Saying there was an opposing opinion on Michael Brown when there wasn't is not intentional deceit?  Trying to suggest that Hillary Clinton saying Benghazi was spontaneous reaction to a video when she already told someone else it was a planned attack and then telling the families of those killed she would "get that video guy" is not intentional deceit?  Saying your stimulus program would provide shovel ready jobs when it would not is not intentional deceit?  If you like your health care plan, you can keep it is not intentional deceit?  Stating that you found out about the Hillary email issue like everyone else did ( in the newspaper) when you corresponded with her on the server in question is not intentional deceit.  I have more than "one thing" in my head and am ready to continue if you wish.  And it is me who is being manipulated?

Big girl would bury her head deeper in the sand if these questions were posed to her.  Am interested to read his response.

12 minutes ago, stevenash said:

No.  And your kool-aid provider has put out their line on all these issues.  Believe what thou wilst.

For you Hillary is the biggest liar since Baby Bush?  Or Nixon?  Daddy Bush lied about not raising taxes.  So did Reagan.  Anyway, I'm not coming in here to intentionally deceive.  

So you are telling me that everything I stated is not true and that I have been "manipulated" into believing it is the truth?  Ok continue to believe that.  Continue to believe that Hillary lost because of Comey, the Russians, yada yada yada.  Continue to believe that I am a pawn of the right while you are totally pristine and uninfluenced by any outside source.  Continue to believe that I accept everything Fox news puts out and you are above such activity.  All of the above is otherwise know as dismissive condescending arrogance and, quite frankly, it is PRECISELY the reason the left lost the Presidential election and has been absolutely destroyed in the House, lost the senate, and has been blown away at the state levels.  Of course, all of that is due to redistricting.  I want to give you another thought that I , of course, have been "manipulated" into believing.  When the average guy and his family sit down at the dinner table, they are NOT discussing the "value" of transgender bathrooms, the removal of the Confederate flag, and changing the names of the Redskins but rather "how am I going to afford my new higher healthcare costs with higher deductibles" and "why is this economy so weak(  as documented by the federal reserve holding rates excessively low for a very long time) that I am unable to get a raise or find other employment"?

22 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Big girl would bury her head deeper in the sand if these questions were posed to her.  Am interested to read his response.

I think all of us are being manipulated.  Our beliefs are only as good as the information we have access too (or are served).  I choose to believe that Hillary and Susan Rice stated the truth as they knew it it based on the intelligence they received.  You may believe they're bold face lying.  

Not all loses are due to redistricting.  I'm just saying it has made a difference.  Tom Delay was running the game book.  

10 minutes ago, stevenash said:

So you are telling me that everything I stated is not true and that I have been "manipulated" into believing it is the truth?  Ok continue to believe that.  Continue to believe that Hillary lost because of Comey, the Russians, yada yada yada.  Continue to believe that I am a pawn of the right while you are totally pristine and uninfluenced by any outside source.  Continue to believe that I accept everything Fox news puts out and you are above such activity.  All of the above is otherwise know as dismissive condescending arrogance and, quite frankly, it is PRECISELY the reason the left lost the Presidential election and has been absolutely destroyed in the House, lost the senate, and has been blown away at the state levels.  Of course, all of that is due to redistricting.  I want to give you another thought that I , of course, have been "manipulated" into believing.  When the average guy and his family sit down at the dinner table, they are NOT discussing the "value" of transgender bathrooms, the removal of the Confederate flag, and changing the names of the Redskins but rather "how am I going to afford my new higher healthcare costs with higher deductibles" and "why is this economy so weak(  as documented by the federal reserve holding rates excessively low for a very long time) that I am unable to get a raise or find other employment"?

+1

Dead on!

3 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Nash speaks the Holy Gospel.  He is perfect in all his ways.

You should really not waste your time on this board having discussions with fully manipulated bots/minions downing in naivete.  You need to find a  board where you can have enlightened discussion with the likes of John Stewart, Rachel Maddow, Brian"Always The Truth" Williams, and Chris Matthews.  All of those folks speak the pure unadulterated truth and are more worthy of your presence than we ignorant rednecks.  In that way, you can continue to convince one another that you actually won all of the many many many many many elections that you lost.

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You should really not waste your time on this board having discussions with fully manipulated bots/minions downing in naivete.  You need to find a  board where you can have enlightened discussion with the likes of John Stewart, Rachel Maddow, Brian"Always The Truth" Williams, and Chris Matthews.  All of those folks speak the pure unadulterated truth and are more worthy of your presence than we ignorant rednecks.  In that way, you can continue to convince one another that you actually won all of the many many many many many elections that you lost.

Oh Lord. I never called anyone ignorant or a redneck...never even alluded to that type of talk.  I don't believe it's true either.  

Hey, what's Glenn Beck doing these days?

27 minutes ago, Remmus said:

I think all of us are being manipulated.  Our beliefs are only as good as the information we have access too (or are served).  I choose to believe that Hillary and Susan Rice stated the truth as they knew it it based on the intelligence they received.  You may believe they're bold face lying.  

Not all loses are due to redistricting.  I'm just saying it has made a difference.  Tom Delay was running the game book.  

Same as Bush, but I think you feel that he lied.  I feel and many others do as well, that Hillary and Rice lied through their teeth.  At least Bush didn't fire back with the "what difference does it make" comment.

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Same as Bush, but I think you feel that he lied.  I feel and many others do as well, that Hillary and Rice lied through their teeth.  At least Bush didn't fire back with the "what difference does it make" comment.

You don't understand BS Wildcats.  None of what you say happened.  You and the others of which you speak were simply manipulated into thinking that Mrs. Clinton and Mrs. Rice lied.  They spoke the unvarnished truth- you are simply too ignorant to grasp that.

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You don't understand BS Wildcats.  None of what you say happened.  You and the others of which you speak were simply manipulated into thinking that Mrs. Clinton and Mrs. Rice lied.  They spoke the unvarnished truth- you are simply too ignorant to grasp that.

Thanks for "enlightening" me on that.

Furthermore, Mr. Obama never promised us a $2500 annual healthcare premium reduction for the average family and there was not one smidgen of impropriety within the IRS.  You and I were dumb enough to fall for that stuff because Rush said so and we automatically accept everything he says as the gospel.  Additionally, Michael Brown was innocent and was the victim of a racist cop out hunting down innocent black people to shoot.  TIme is getting short, we only have 18 days to enjoy the fruits of the most transparent administration in history.

55 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Furthermore, Mr. Obama never promised us a $2500 annual healthcare premium reduction for the average family and there was not one smidgen of impropriety within the IRS.  You and I were dumb enough to fall for that stuff because Rush said so and we automatically accept everything he says as the gospel.  Additionally, Michael Brown was innocent and was the victim of a racist cop out hunting down innocent black people to shoot.  TIme is getting short, we only have 18 days to enjoy the fruits of the most transparent administration in history.

Hey, what about Trump at the Sex Island.  I think they have video...dooooouuuu.

5 hours ago, Remmus said:
5 hours ago, Remmus said:

If I concede on all points related to the Michael Brown case does that make the situation any better?  "hand up, don't shoot" was a lie.  Now where does that leave us?  

If I concede on all points related to the Michael Brown case does that make the situation any better?  "hand up, don't shoot" was a lie.  Now where does that leave us?  

That leaves us, on this point, with the truth!