wo-s players showing there love

skipper

On 12/20/2016 at 11:38 AM, ladybug33 said:

What about Grambling recruiting KJ Miller! What a historic HBU if he goes there I will become a Grambling Tiger fan.:)

From a person who graduated undergrad at an HBCU (Xavier U) and will finish from another with a master in May (Southern U New Orleans), I can say that he would be provided a unique educational experience and he would be well taken care of by people with his best interests at heart, not to say that other schools would not do the same. I hope the young man goes wherever he pleases and that he is successful on and off the field. That first college semester will introduce him to the world so again I hope he successful wherever he goes. If he does choose Grambling though, it would be all the more reason to go to Bayou Classic down the road at the Dome!!! lol

Congratulations on your getting your Masters’. Many students that I know in the AISD (Aldine) are also taking their talents to HBCU schools. The Bayou Classic is a big celebration down in New Orleans, my husband and I have attended the festivities several times in the past. What is so spectacular about the young men, and women who attend these universities, other than getting an excellent education, is that professional scouts, do watch and keep up with the progress of players who play on those teams. I keep up with TSU, Southern, PV, and Grambling Universities, they are all quality schools.