Not What I Pay Taxes For!!

Reagan

From the article

"ICE officials couldn’t provide updated cost data for ferrying children inside the U.S., but said the overall cost to deport any illegal immigrant in 2015 averaged $12,213. That includes identifying, catching, holding, processing through the courts and then shipping the person back home.

Just the removal part alone averaged $1,962, ICE said."

I'm thinking about buying a bus so I can start a new business to help the government out.  I figure I can make about 3 trips a week carrying around 20 illegals at  $2k a pop.  Grossing $120k a week wouldn't be too bad, and all I would have to do was make the track to Matamoros a few times a week.  I could even give the government a huge discount and only charge them a grand a head and still gross $60k a week.  Gas and maintenance on my bus will add up, but I think I could survive with what is left over.  

I'm about to Tweet Trump now and see what he thinks of my plan.  I'm all about saving the govt money!

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

From the article

"ICE officials couldn’t provide updated cost data for ferrying children inside the U.S., but said the overall cost to deport any illegal immigrant in 2015 averaged $12,213. That includes identifying, catching, holding, processing through the courts and then shipping the person back home.

Just the removal part alone averaged $1,962, ICE said."

I'm thinking about buying a bus so I can start a new business to help the government out.  I figure I can make about 3 trips a week carrying around 20 illegals at  $2k a pop.  Grossing $120k a week wouldn't be too bad, and all I would have to do was make the track to Matamoros a few times a week.  I could even give the government a huge discount and only charge them a grand a head and still gross $60k a week.  Gas and maintenance on my bus will add up, but I think I could survive with what is left over.  

I'm about to Tweet Trump now and see what he thinks of my plan.  I'm all about saving the govt money!

As long as you stay ahead of the mexican tour buses that I see in Houston. Pretty long trip for a "tour" don't you think?