YMBL/BISD TOURNAMENT/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Ozen 65
Kingwood Christian 70

Courtland Pender 33 pts-all tournament 
Derrian Jones 21 pts -all tournament 
Kevin Dotson- all tournament 

That was a strong effort against as good a guard as you will see all year and a couple of really solid big men as well.  Not the least bit surprised either.  Those Panthers will keep working and getting better for sure. 

As far as the officiating goes ........  Seems that the local teams benefit the most.   Went to several games this weekend in the various tourneys being held.   Local officials don't want to upset local coachs for fear of being scratched.......  unfortunately for teams outside of the area it affects them.

It is what it is!!!!!!!!

24 minutes ago, oldman said:

As far as the officiating goes ........  Seems that the local teams benefit the most.   Went to several games this weekend in the various tourneys being held.   Local officials don't want to upset local coachs for fear of being scratched.......  unfortunately for teams outside of the area it affects them.

It is what it is!!!!!!!!

I realize this is possible but I always like to think most refs are quite honest and just make good/bad calls. I am also a firm believer if you reduce your team turnovers, bad shots & make good decisions, you can still win the game. But I'm just an old school kind of guy.