YMBL/BISD TOURNAMENT/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

10 hours ago, TxHoops said:

With a PG that can flat out go!  The heavier big #2 Royster is a really nice player too   

Do you think a team full of reclassified players should be in a UIL tournament? Just a question because i heard some grumblings throughout the crowd....

1 hour ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Do you think a team full of reclassified players should be in a UIL tournament? Just a question because i heard some grumblings throughout the crowd....

I don't have a problem with it because they were invited.  Many high schools, if not most, have kids who reclassified at some point.  The whole goal should be to get your kids better so I would want to play really good teams (I know you share that opinion and couldn't care less about meaningless tournament trophies).  

But I know some folks do care and I also would have no issue with a school that didn't extend an invite to such a team.  But to complain about a team that was invited in a preseason tournament (bc of reclassifieds) is a little silly but not surprising.