YMBL/BISD TOURNAMENT/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, oldman said:

As far as the officiating goes ........  Seems that the local teams benefit the most.   Went to several games this weekend in the various tourneys being held.   Local officials don't want to upset local coachs for fear of being scratched.......  unfortunately for teams outside of the area it affects them.

It is what it is!!!!!!!!

Im not sure how any local teams benefited from the officiating when all local teams lost except on the girls side(Legacy). Central lost to Dallas Kimball for 3rd pl. & Ozen lost to Kingwood Christian in the championship game. The officiating was HORRIBLE all the way around . I think too many refs are affected by what ppl say in the crowd and start to take things personal. Just do your job efficiently is all the Head Coaches are asking.

1 hour ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Im not sure how any local teams benefited from the officiating when all local teams lost except on the girls side(Legacy). Central lost to Dallas Kimball for 3rd pl. & Ozen lost to Kingwood Christian in the championship game. The officiating was HORRIBLE all the way around . I think too many refs are affected by what ppl say in the crowd and start to take things personal. Just do your job efficiently is all the Head Coaches are asking.

I agree...... do the job efficiently and be consistent.....