Hey PNG Fans!

Guest Aledoalumni

8 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

I didnt think about the 4-2-5. That might be better than my 3-3-5 idea. Hmmm. 

I agree with this somewhat. I've never been a big fan of 3 down unless you have that beast nose guard who can tie up at least two offensive linemen. Old school 4-3-4, man to man coverage, spy on Perez IMO. Selective run blitz by my linebackers.

Guest Aledoalumni
28 minutes ago, robanadana said:

I agree with this somewhat. I've never been a big fan of 3 down unless you have that beast nose guard who can tie up at least two offensive linemen. Old school 4-3-4, man to man coverage, spy on Perez IMO. Selective run blitz by my linebackers.

We have 2 pretty good DTs and one of them could be a NT. Obviously it is hard to compare teams but I think the CS offense reminds me of the Mansfield Legacy offense. Legacy is still playing for the D1R2 title friday. So they are a good team.  Quick duel theat QB, home run RB, decent size line, good WRs.

8 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

We have 2 pretty good DTs and one of them could be a NT. Obviously it is hard to compare teams but I think the CS offense reminds me of the Mansfield Legacy offense. Legacy is still playing for the D1R2 title friday. So they are a good team.  Quick duel theat QB, home run RB, decent size line, good WRs. 

yes very similar

A good passing offense will give them problem's. We got behind their defense all night. Just missed on the throws and catches. CS will stop the run as they are very fast and physical. On defense our guys were in the right place but were not physical or quick enough to make the play. If they run into a quick and physical defense they may have problems. I do not see CS winning it all.

46 minutes ago, Eagle91 said:

A good passing offense will give them problem's. We got behind their defense all night. Just missed on the throws and catches. CS will stop the run as they are very fast and physical. On defense our guys were in the right place but were not physical or quick enough to make the play. If they run into a quick and physical defense they may have problems. I do not see CS winning it all.

I don't see them going to the next round.  They beat PNG,  big deal.  The DaDa kids awesome as well as the Qb who may have outdone PNGs QB stat wise.

Guest Aledoalumni
14 minutes ago, fanny said:

I don't see them going to the next round.  They beat PNG,  big deal.  The DaDa kids awesome as well as the Qb who may have outdone PNGs QB stat wise.

Think FB Marshall is going to beat CS? Why do you think that?