Herman's Texas Longhorns

UTfanatic

I went to Dan Pastorini's Super Bowl party last night at the Redneck Country Club. I spent about 5 minutes talking to Jackie Sherrill. I asked him about UT getting back to UT standards. He said they will under Herman but not turning any recruits around to Texas surprised him. He said he thought that was high school coaches upset at how Charlie Strong was treated. We also discussed the Big 12.........he believes it will be gone with UT in the PAC 12 and OU in the Big 10. He was really insightful to talk to

4 hours ago, Eagle11 said:

I went to Dan Pastorini's Super Bowl party last night at the Redneck Country Club. I spent about 5 minutes talking to Jackie Sherrill. I asked him about UT getting back to UT standards. He said they will under Herman but not turning any recruits around to Texas surprised him. He said he thought that was high school coaches upset at how Charlie Strong was treated. We also discussed the Big 12.........he believes it will be gone with UT in the PAC 12 and OU in the Big 10. He was really insightful to talk to

I would think Texas would go Big 10 before it goes PAC 12...I mean don't get me wrong Texas has the money but Travel expenses would be outrageous and crazy to take on...

i would personally think Big 10

28 minutes ago, D3zii said:

I would think Texas would go Big 10 before it goes PAC 12...I mean don't get me wrong Texas has the money but Travel expenses would be outrageous and crazy to take on...

i would personally think Big 10

He said UT academics was the reason they would be PAC.........but he did say the SEC was the best fit for them

Edited by Eagle11
Grammer

3 hours ago, Eagle11 said:

He said UT academics was the reason they would be PAC.........but he did say the SEC was the best fit for them

True, SEC was my first thought but no way they're gonna give ANY impression there following the Aggies lol...

I really think they should just go Independent...Texas can hold their own weight just as much if not more then ND

3 hours ago, D3zii said:

True, SEC was my first thought but no way they're gonna give ANY impression there following the Aggies lol...

I really think they should just go Independent...Texas can hold their own weight just as much if not more then ND

You know the would follow the piggies not Aggy's! 

Not a good fit academically for the Horns.