PNG vs College Station?

Tj yellow jacket

10 hours ago, Coach85 said:

Those were the good ole days buddy. All but 2 of the sophomores on varsity were on those teams along with Gavin. Add the other talented kids in and they wonder why we were in the Super Bowl so many years. Times like those are fun to reminisce about.

For sure, knew PNG was going be tough when ya'lls group got up to high school. Just proving my thoughts. Ya'll should be good the next 4 or 5 years for sure. Might go the game Friday.

OK, I've seen a little film of College Station and the one thing all of you are talking about is Perez and the offense. The star of their team is their DEFENSE. Y'all need to research how many points and yards they're giving up. I'm sure BF is aware of this...I'm not so sure running Shug every other play is gonna work as well. Need to air the ball out a little more this game.

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

For sure, knew PNG was going be tough when ya'lls group got up to high school. Just proving my thoughts. Ya'll should be good the next 4 or 5 years for sure. Might go the game Friday.

We are thinking about going to the game and if we do I'll be sure to let you know and we'll get together and meet somewhere.

On November 19, 2016 at 3:46 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

PN-G loses by 4 td's, based on information that I've obtained...

Have you seen CS opponents record? 

CE King 1-9

killeen shoemaker 0-10

ST Thomas 5-6

Plugerville 3-7

Bryan 6-6

university 0-10

A&M consolidated 8-3

Rudder 2-7

Waco 5-5

Temple 9-3

white house 6-5

Magnolia 10-2

Yes they are legit but easy to hang 50 on real bad teams.  Teams they played are combined 55 wins 73 losses. So any given Friday.

On November 19, 2016 at 4:05 PM, biaplayer said:

It isnt supposed to be easy, will prob be bad for us as our secondary has struggled all year, we need Boast back there. Everyone knows how bad we have played in the secondary, im sure this team can throw and run, hopefuly defensive line and linebackers can pick up their slack, either way nothing to hang our heads about been a great year none the less, scalpem

No not everyone knows how bad the secondary is but you! If I'm not mistaking PNG's last 2 losses came by way of running it down our throats. PAM&  Angelton. I'm not sure why you have such a problem with the secondary? Yes they have gave up some TD'S but isn't that the name of the game? Don't other teams try to score as hard as we try to stop them? They are playing very well, teams will score. I guess you might be happy if we shut everyone out and have 4 picks a game. Smh you need to turn your fandom card in. This team is doing something special and all I ever see on your post is how bad secondary is playing. Your a joke no one wants to hear your negativity. I don't want to hear how your a realist bs comments either. So please tell us why they are so bad? Stattrac help me with the stats I'm pretty sure the terrible secondary you speak of didn't have 10 TD'S thrown against them before playoffs started. BH games was not good, we won and they overcome and made plays when it mattered the most. I'm sure I'm not the only one tired of hearing you bash them! So instead of talking trash on them on line, go to the Monday night meeting and ask BF why his secondary sucks so bad. 

56 minutes ago, Moose74 said:

No not everyone knows how bad the secondary is but you! If I'm not mistaking PNG's last 2 losses came by way of running it down our throats. PAM&  Angelton. I'm not sure why you have such a problem with the secondary? Yes they have gave up some TD'S but isn't that the name of the game? Don't other teams try to score as hard as we try to stop them? They are playing very well, teams will score. I guess you might be happy if we shut everyone out and have 4 picks a game. Smh you need to turn your fandom card in. This team is doing something special and all I ever see on your post is how bad secondary is playing. Your a joke no one wants to hear your negativity. I don't want to hear how your a realist bs comments either. So please tell us why they are so bad? Stattrac help me with the stats I'm pretty sure the terrible secondary you speak of didn't have 10 TD'S thrown against them before playoffs started. BH games was not good, we won and they overcome and made plays when it mattered the most. I'm sure I'm not the only one tired of hearing you bash them! So instead of talking trash on them on line, go to the Monday night meeting and ask BF why his secondary sucks so bad. 

It's easy to talk smack behind a computer screen. Having the nuts to do it to BF face is a next level see you Monday tradenupBH

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Why do y'all rip on the varsity uniforms?  they're not bad...

Oh, they're not bad. The look good, especially in that storm trooper white. I miss that royal PNG purple though. I really miss the purple helmets. I think the helmets do look awesome this year, but I wish they would rotate in the purple helmets every once in a while. 

3 minutes ago, l'Acadien Violet et Blanc said:

Oh, they're not bad. The look good, especially in that storm trooper white. I miss that royal PNG purple though. I really miss the purple helmets. I think the helmets do look awesome this year, but I wish they would rotate in the purple helmets every once in a while. 

I thought most had a problem with the gray pants vs. the white or purple ones....  

I thought y'all had Russell uniforms before, but I see y'all rocking Under Armour now....

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 4:44 PM, PNGFan said:

Please don't talk about our secondary I was crucified for it!!

well I am sorry that is our sore spot, got to take the good with the bad, if they can bring it together and play solid I believe we can make a game of it, but they have to play their best game to date. sorry you got crucified, they should go look in the mirror if they cant understand the truth. I think there is one player out there that has started every game and I rest assure you I haven't seen him one time make a play if at all, scared to make a hit by himself, I really question why he is in there, for the life of me I don't understand it. I guess cause he is a threat at returning punts I dunno. Hoping RJ can continue to do what he does and make some big plays, Freshman RB will be in the spotlight I hope, with that being said scalpem!

10 hours ago, Moose74 said:

No not everyone knows how bad the secondary is but you! If I'm not mistaking PNG's last 2 losses came by way of running it down our throats. PAM&  Angelton. I'm not sure why you have such a problem with the secondary? Yes they have gave up some TD'S but isn't that the name of the game? Don't other teams try to score as hard as we try to stop them? They are playing very well, teams will score. I guess you might be happy if we shut everyone out and have 4 picks a game. Smh you need to turn your fandom card in. This team is doing something special and all I ever see on your post is how bad secondary is playing. Your a joke no one wants to hear your negativity. I don't want to hear how your a realist bs comments either. So please tell us why they are so bad? thStattrac help me with the stats I'm pretty sure the terrible secondary you speak of didn't have 10 TD'S thrown against them before playoffs started. BH games was not good, we won and they overcome and made plays when it mattered the most. I'm sure I'm not the only one tired of hearing you bash them! So instead of talking trash on them on line, go to the Monday night meeting and ask BF why his secondary sucks so bad. 

Im not quite sure if this post was directed at me or someone else...

10 hours ago, Moose74 said:

Well maybe I can shed a lil light on what I see, our secondary getting scorched by the deep ball just about everytime the ball is thrown. I just don't understand how we can have 3 or 4 guys around the ball and not make a play. Yes Angleton scorched us and PAM scorched us  with the run. But with the PAM game they did play the best DEFENSE I have seen in a long time in the First Half bar none, second half was a different story Hines ate us up! I know these are 16 17 and 18 year olds but I just call it like I see it. It doesn't have nothing to do with Fairclothe im not hating on him, he is the coach not me, but he is offense first defense second. I have my opinion and you have yours I don't care If you don't like my opinion don't read it! Do have to agree though they have accomplished something special this year and I am proud of them for sure but in my eyes offense don't win Championships DEFENSE does! You go back to the 99-00 team and look at their defense, we had ballers at every position! Linebackers that were small in size but played like giants! Secondary was everywhere, Baxter being my favorite! Golke maybe the poster child for making one of the most vicious hits on that poor lil LaMarque wide receiver was one the hits you never forget. I know this defense bends and does break from time to time  but its like they just move on and forget about it and find a way to  get it done. They did have some ints against Barbers Hill but after the qb settled down he lit us up. But with that being said they made the play when it counted and pulled it off ! Sorry brother I don't have a fandom card so im not turning nothing in bro. I just call it like I see it. 

1 hour ago, hookem14 said:

Looking back at the 99 PNG team, they averaged right at (31) points a game and gave up right at (16) a game.

This years team has averaged about (38) points a game and gave up right at (19) points a game.

Those points given up by the 99 defense are very skewed. Burnett would put in the backups as soon as we were up by 3 TDs.  A lot of kids got to play that year, which is great. I remember playing just a few series in the second half of several games because the game was well in hand by the 3rd quarter. 

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

Well maybe I can shed a lil light on what I see, our secondary getting scorched by the deep ball just about everytime the ball is thrown. I just don't understand how we can have 3 or 4 guys around the ball and not make a play. Yes Angleton scorched us and PAM scorched us  with the run. But with the PAM game they did play the best DEFENSE I have seen in a long time in the First Half bar none, second half was a different story Hines ate us up! I know these are 16 17 and 18 year olds but I just call it like I see it. It doesn't have nothing to do with Fairclothe im not hating on him, he is the coach not me, but he is offense first defense second. I have my opinion and you have yours I don't care If you don't like my opinion don't read it! Do have to agree though they have accomplished something special this year and I am proud of them for sure but in my eyes offense don't win Championships DEFENSE does! You go back to the 99-00 team and look at their defense, we had ballers at every position! Linebackers that were small in size but played like giants! Secondary was everywhere, Baxter being my favorite! Golke maybe the poster child for making one of the most vicious hits on that poor lil LaMarque wide receiver was one the hits you never forget. I know this defense bends and does break from time to time  but its like they just move on and forget about it and find a way to  get it done. They did have some ints against Barbers Hill but after the qb settled down he lit us up. But with that being said they made the play when it counted and pulled it off ! Sorry brother I don't have a fandom card so im not turning nothing in bro. I just call it like I see it. 

That 99 LaMarque game was one of the hardest hitting games I've ever been a part of. We played lights out and were laying the wood with reckless abandon! Good times...