PNG vs College Station?

Tj yellow jacket

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Can I seLL you the rainbow bridge in PA??? 

All I'm saying is they about to face a team that's not one of these slow, bottom dwelling, lucky to be in the playoffs booty teams. PAM made him look he was running in slow motion. That was the last good defense he faced that pretty much bottled him up. Then they are banged up.

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

I know this isn't 1999, BUT same thing was said about LaMarque until PNG stuned them in the Astrodome, then stunned Schertz Clemens at Kyle Field, and finally lost to Briles in the state championship. I was at every game, and there's one thing that Indians do when the chips are down, they BELIEVE and will fight to the final whistle. If the D bends, but don't break, I'll pick the upset, PNG 42-41 over CS.

The LaMarque game was the only game I missed that season. I was at MD Anderson having surgery and sent my husband to the game.  Went to College Station the next week in a wheel chair and crutches. Actually went to the dome on crutches also.  That was some fun times. 

True , you got a point , every team left still standing at this time of the year is LEGIT , There's NO more freebie games  , the cream has risen to the top , but PNG is still playing for a reason , I'm telling you Roschon getting stronger & better every game , a sophomore taking over playoff games lol , its crazy , even though C.S got some studs on the D side of the ball..

I just feel when we talk of high school football if you can get in the dance you got a fighting chance because at the end it's about you beating the kid across from you , when that option happens with teenagers anything is possible..

Exactly. You don't make the 3rd round by accident. Your stud vs our stud.  Anything can happen this point of the season. We were supposed to be playing our 3rd string after the half last Friday and that didn't happen so who knows this week!!!   All I know is we have a bunch of teen age boys having the best time of their lives!!!  Enjoy 

31 minutes ago, pakronos said:

All I'm saying is they about to face a team that's not one of these slow, bottom dwelling, lucky to be in the playoffs booty teams. PAM made him look he was running in slow motion. That was the last good defense he faced that pretty much bottled him up. Then they are banged up.

Playing a team like PAM this season was great for the Indians win or lose.  That game RJ played with a brace on his knee and was not 100%.  These last few games shows what he is capable of when he is.  Going to be a great game with purple on both sides.  How awesome is it to still have two 22-5a teams in the playoffs.  

This will be a big game for our defense. The QB for College Station is a legit dual threat. They are a bigger team and faster then we are. But our boys play with more heart and they have the pride and tradition behind them and playing at a stadium that favors us. Just play your hearts out young men and you got this. We as fans have your back.

Shug and the freshman kid have played before together when they were younger just as he and Hughes did as well. I think that familiarity will help take pressure off of him. 21 impressed everyone, including the coaches, they trust him. Shug trusts him. That makes things alot easier and who knows, we may get a McZeal sighting this friday. Go Tribe keep it rolling