Dist 11 sweeps Dist 12

rykerx144

Our district really did an awesome job.  I am really happy for the Kirbyvulle Wildcats.  They are gaining momentum at the right time.  I just want to say to @kcat-fan, I am very happy for your wildcats.  As a Coldspring Trojan, I must saw Kirbyville has always been a tough opponent for us, but you have always personified class, dignity, for one of the Elite 3A teams in this area. 

Good luck to Woodville, Buna & my Coldspring Trojans in the area round!!!

I like Woodville chances alot, I do think they are better than most are giving them credit for.  

Coldspring, we'll it depends which team shows up, they have been very two sided this year so far.

Kirbyville is finally back healthy and playing good ball at the right time.  Not a good ideal to sleep on this team right now, but they have the biggest challenge this week.

Buna has been known lately for winning one they shouldn't in the playoffs.  

On 11/12/2016 at 11:47 PM, Speedkills said:

Woodville vs. Cameron Yoe

Coldspring vs. Rockdale

Kirbyville vs. Malakoff 

Buna vs. Teague

District 11 we've got one heck of a challenge before us tonight. Good luck from the Buna Cougars tonight,  I know we will all represent our schools with pride. Let's do this!!