Playoff bound Legacy's Tavian Mayfield's Season stats

BMTSoulja1

5 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

Aside from this great young man's accomplishment,  very glad he found his second chance and living up to expectations. 

Not sure which I enjoying more,  the disguised cheap shots at Nederland or the Soulja, Mayfield man dance ..lol

What?  just conveying facts and praise...  lol

2 hours ago, PNGFan said:

Big difference in competition than from 22-5A. Not dogging the kid but talent is Night and Day difference.

Well, the kids don't control who they Play...  And a lot of times, it's not true...  Calvin Tyler put up huge numbers last year at Ozen playing 6a and 5a teams, INCLUDING your Indians...  Then went to Silsbee and did pretty much the same thing over there...  just sayin...

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 9:26 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, the kids don't control who they Play...  And a lot of times, it's not true...  Calvin Tyler put up huge numbers last year at Ozen playing 6a and 5a teams, INCLUDING your Indians...  Then went to Silsbee and did pretty much the same thing over there...  just sayin...

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't he actually control this situation? By choosing not to comply with what was asked of him by Neuman, he chose not to play in 22-5A and therefore chose to play St. Mary's school for Catholic girls. Sounds right to me.

On 11/12/2016 at 8:02 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

So, are y'all really not going to acknowledge that y'all goofed up and tried to call me out in bogus information when in reality, it was very accurate?  

If you will acknowledge that all of this is just veiled shots at Ned for beating your jags six years in a row..  Funny how you didn't mention any of this until Ned got knocked out of the playoffs. :)

5 hours ago, Football52 said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't he actually control this situation? By choosing not to comply with what was asked of him by Neuman, he chose not to play in 22-5A and therefore chose to play St. Mary's school for Catholic girls. Sounds right to me.

Lol.  Real cute...   'St. Mary's school for Catholic girls' .  Sounds like sour grapes to me.  While he's playing a playoff game, some other team that I will not name are at home, washing their tights.

5 hours ago, Whoa said:

Should have done what he was supposed to.  Neuman would have loved to have him on the squad.

Cant play by the RULES move on.  He showed everyone went to the great Football rich Legacy

He went on to have a wonderful season with talent around him and was able to actually play for a team that didn't have to play illegal players.  They won their games and now have a chance to win a state title.  their coach allowed that.  That other coach short changed those kids by having a game forfeited...  But hey, you like it I love it.  

4 hours ago, bigdog said:

If you will acknowledge that all of this is just veiled shots at Ned for beating your jags six years in a row..  Funny how you didn't mention any of this until Ned got knocked out of the playoffs. :)

For the 16th time, no one mentioned Central.  looks like you're mentioning them and not your own team as a method to wiggle put of addressing your own team's misfortunes...

On 11/12/2016 at 0:26 PM, rykerx144 said:

Aside from this great young man's accomplishment,  very glad he found his second chance and living up to expectations. 

Not sure which I enjoying more,  the disguised cheap shots at Nederland or the Soulja, Mayfield man dance ..lol

Poorly disguised... LOL

on a positive note he should be able to go watch Legacy this week since the Jags are done and it's not time "to beat us by 50" in basketball yet.

20 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

For the 16th time, no one mentioned Central.  looks like you're mentioning them and not your own team as a method to wiggle put of addressing your own team's misfortunes...

I addressed it a long time ago when that thread was up.  You are the one bringing up "secret spring practices" and all of that garbage, and have been for the last couple of years.  No one has to mention Central, everyone (not just Ned fans) sees through the charade your running here.   And I wished the young man well when he left the team and have spoken to his father about it privately and done the same.

3 hours ago, bigdog said:

I addressed it a long time ago when that thread was up.  You are the one bringing up "secret spring practices" and all of that garbage, and have been for the last couple of years.  No one has to mention Central, everyone (not just Ned fans) sees through the charade your running here.   And I wished the young man well when he left the team and have spoken to his father about it privately and done the same.

So again, what does  Central  have to do with this thread?