My 22 5-A Playoff Predictions.

Reagan

I don't see any change from the past years.  All get waxed out in the first round or the second by one that makes it past the first round.  First round exits:   Central and Vidor.   Very possible first round exit, PN-G.  I could see that PAM may make it to the second round with the very possibility of getting waxed in the second round.  Only time will tell!

26 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I don't see any change from the past years.  All get waxed out in the first round or the second by one that makes it past the first round.  First round exits:   Central and Vidor.   Very possible first round exit, PN-G.  I could see that PAM may make it to the second round with the very possibility of getting waxed in the second round.  Only time will tell!

PUT YOUR METH AWAY...PAM would face houston madison or the 4th place team in one of the ft bend schools. Madison just so happen to have a good record from playing HORRIBLE inner city schools like them. we will meet up with Manvel in rd four...rd 3 will be a close one.

33 minutes ago, pakronos said:

PUT YOUR METH AWAY...PAM would face houston madison or the 4th place team in one of the ft bend schools. Madison just so happen to have a good record from playing HORRIBLE inner city schools like them. we will meet up with Manvel in rd four...rd 3 will be a close one.

I would have tended to agree at one point.  But Vidor blew that...

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Reagan, 

Hi. Simple question here. 

Who are you and why should anyone consider your opinion worth reading?

Thanks,

Everyone

3 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Reagan, 

Hi. Simple question here. 

Who are you and why should anyone consider your opinion worth reading?

Thanks,

Everyone

Reagan is a former twirler at his local high school. He quit the team after his freshman year, due to hormone issues. He always dreamed about going to a Mid-County school, but LN filled the paperwork out wrong, and he was banned from Twirling... He tried Vidor next and was told he had could not participate because he would not wear an eye patch.... So after 12 years of working at the Dollar Store in New Caney, he saved up enough money to buy a used Compaq computer with the INTEL 1 and the rest is history...  Hes now taking private lessons on football knowledge from 14.2... Only time will tell....... And he still thinks waxing means for him to wax his eyebrows.....

7 minutes ago, Fairclothe For President said:

Reagan is a former twirler at his local high school. He quit the team after his freshman year, due to hormone issues. He always dreamed about going to a Mid-County school, but LN filled the paperwork out wrong, and he was banned from Twirling... He tried Vidor next and was told he had could not participate because he would not wear an eye patch.... So after 12 years of working at the Dollar Store in New Caney, he saved up enough money to buy a used Compaq computer with the INTEL 1 and the rest is history...  Hes now taking private lessons on football knowledge from 14.2... Only time will tell....... And he still thinks waxing means for him to wax his eyebrows.....

Funny!

38 minutes ago, pakronos said:

If Vidor can put 31 on PAM with their personnel I would be concerned about Temple putting 51 on PAM in the third round. Remember y'all struggled with HISD Westside earlier this year after Brenham beat them 39-6 the week before. Different animal once you get to those Central Texas teams. Great coaching and while you don't see the same type of athleticism coming out of Central Texas they do produce some great players. Prime example is GT's qb that lit Ned up when he played against them, he didn't have a single D1 offer but will be the starter for A&M against Ole Miss this weekend.  

37 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Don't really care what you think!  But obviously you DID read it!  LOL!!  You think you are the only one that has an opinion?

Settle down oh wise one. Never did I ask you to care what I think. I simply asked a question or two. 

And technically, I didn't read your entire post. I saw you had under 40 posts and knew already you probably come around once or twice a year and try to stir the pot but you fail at that too. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If Vidor can put 31 on PAM with their personnel I would be concerned about Temple putting 51 on PAM in the third round. Remember y'all struggled with HISD Westside earlier this year after Brenham beat them 39-6 the week before. Different animal once you get to those Central Texas teams. Great coaching and while you don't see the same type of athleticism coming out of Central Texas they do produce some great players. Prime example is GT's qb that lit Ned up when he played against them, he didn't have a single D1 offer but will be the starter for A&M against Ole Miss this weekend.  

worry about a 10th grader running up and down the field on you lol...we controlled him...crosby can't and won't....temple, IF they make it, will find out what speed is all about.

On 11/10/2016 at 4:23 PM, Gabe said:
On 11/10/2016 at 2:39 PM, Reagan said:
On 11/10/2016 at 2:39 PM, Reagan said:

Historically speaking...  Hummm...  But, PAM may be the caveat!  But the loss to Vidor looms in the back of ones head. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Reagan said:

I'm going to have to revisit this in a few.  Pretty much played out as I suspected.  But, further commentary will be forthcoming. 

Two teams went 3 rounds deep so no you were not close. PN-G competed well with a College Station team while missing 3 key starters that could have given the game a different look. 

2 hours ago, akifan94 said:

Two teams went 3 rounds deep so no you were not close. PN-G competed well with a College Station team while missing 3 key starters that could have given the game a different look. 

Wait for the analysis.  But, the first two, Vidor and Central, were right on.  PN-G was lucky the 1st and 2nd round.  PAM, well, there was a caveat.  But they both basically ended as usual.  Again, summery will follow.  In other words -- a serious discussion. 

4 hours ago, akifan94 said:

BTW, Austin Westlake was without their QB and, I believe, their RB for a good while.  They are still playing.  Question is:  Could coaching be the difference?

On 11/10/2016 at 3:52 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Ned didn't underestimate him, he worried us sick believe me we knew that QB was nasty, why he didn't have a D1 offer then we had no clue, I remember players on the team talking about his only like 3 INTs he had thrown all season and it was the 4th round of the playoffs.....we knew he had a precise arm at that point