Bellville 45 Orangefield 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

Now that the game is over and the dust has settled, I wanna congratulate Bellville on their win against my Bobcats this past Saturday night. Very well coached and disciplined team. I was impressed with your kids and the respect they showed our kids during and after the game. Wasn't any trash talking, just two teams getting after each other and then kneeling and praying together after the game. That really stuck with me, you just don't see that much anymore, so it was a pleasant surprise.

Hats off to my Bobcats. We're definitely not the most talented team, but we play with so much heart and pride that we make up it a lot of times. But heart and pride can only carry you so much and sometimes you just play better teams and that's what happen Saturday night. We also have so many kids going both ways, we kinda ran out of gas in the fourth and it showed as Bellville scored 21 points. We did put a little scare in them when we took a 21-17 lead late in the 3rd, but they responded like good teams do. 

Haven't seen Salado play, but I would think Bellville will win this game. And hopefully that will set up a rematch with WOS in New Caney the next week.

1 hour ago, Bobkat said:

Now that the game is over and the dust has settled, I wanna congratulate Bellville on their win against my Bobcats this past Saturday night. Very well coached and disciplined team. I was impressed with your kids and the respect they showed our kids during and after the game. Wasn't any trash talking, just two teams getting after each other and then kneeling and praying together after the game. That really stuck with me, you just don't see that much anymore, so it was a pleasant surprise.

Hats off to my Bobcats. We're definitely not the most talented team, but we play with so much heart and pride that we make up it a lot of times. But heart and pride can only carry you so much and sometimes you just play better teams and that's what happen Saturday night. We also have so many kids going both ways, we kinda ran out of gas in the fourth and it showed as Bellville scored 21 points. We did put a little scare in them when we took a 21-17 lead late in the 3rd, but they responded like good teams do. 

Haven't seen Salado play, but I would think Bellville will win this game. And hopefully that will set up a rematch with WOS in New Caney the next week.

+1

1 hour ago, Bobkat said:

+1