If Central makes the playoffs

BADSANTA

5 hours ago, fox said:

so does ozen tank the game against livingston to help make sure central gets into the playoffs if nederland don't beat png? 

Ozen won't tank the game.  They would rather see Central at home with them than in the playoffs, players that is.  The coaches, well alot of them are buddies and some came from Central but i don't see them tanking it.  The will try to end the season by getting their 2nd win.  From what i seen between the 2 teams, Livingston should win this one at home.  Plus they have more to play for since they still have a chance at the playoffs.  

I usually don't go against the Panthers, but Friday night I'll be wearing a combination of green for the Lions and purple for the Indians...

On 10/30/2016 at 3:58 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

4 rounds in 2008...

On 10/30/2016 at 3:37 PM, BADSANTA said:

What is the best round Central has ever advanced to? 

i thought it was 2003 when they made it to the 3rd round as well which is equivalent to the 4 rounds in 2008 both made it the quarterfinals and lost. 03 lost to bay city and 08 to friendswood.. and plus they won 10 games in 2003 which is the only team to do so in school history... could be wrong though

7 hours ago, lil tokyo said:

i thought it was 2003 when they made it to the 3rd round as well which is equivalent to the 4 rounds in 2008 both made it the quarterfinals and lost. 03 lost to bay city and 08 to friendswood.. and plus they won 10 games in 2003 which is the only team to do so in school history... could be wrong though

That '03 team finished 8-2 unbthe regular season I believe.  Finished 10-3 in the third round of the playoffs...Yes, they lost to Bay city that year...