Porter vs. New Caney

Spartangrad2011

36 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Here's to a clean hard fought game. Good luck to both. May the best team win. Congrats to both on excellent seasons. 

Still hoping Crosby ends up with the district championship trophy in 2 weeks. 

If NC wins tonight best Crosby could do is CO District Champs. But hey my teams in a solid 7th place so CO district champ sounds great.

3 hours ago, bronco pride said:

If NC wins tonight best Crosby could do is CO District Champs. But hey my teams in a solid 7th place so CO district champ sounds great.

Not if Porter loses their last two and Crosby beats New Caney. Crosby and NC would both end up with only one districtloss and Crosby would have the head to head. I never considered us district champs when we lost to CE King. 

17 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Not if Porter loses their last two and Crosby beats New Caney. Crosby and NC would both end up with only one districtloss and Crosby would have the head to head. I never considered us district champs when we lost to CE King. 

I agree but I believe even the trophy would say CO District Champion. Could be wrong though.

55 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Kinda agree. If tied both are officially district champs. I just prefer to have the head to head edge. 

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 10:14 PM, Eagles12 said:

Shut down what they do best and they won't do very good. I wonder if New Caney's coaches have thought of that.

Haven't been on the site for a while and just seen  your smart arse comment - looks like NC coaches must of read my post - how many TD's did NC win by ?----------------- " NC by three TD's - Porter has no run game and their main weapon is the long pass shut that down and they don't score "

42 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

Haven't been on the site for a while and just seen  your smart arse comment - looks like NC coaches must of read my post - how many TD's did NC win by ?----------------- " NC by three TD's - Porter has no run game and their main weapon is the long pass shut that down and they don't score "

You have to excuse them man, they just showed up at the party last year.

4 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Let's not group all in one category please. I have been on this site since 07. That would include the good and the bad times.

I know, I was mainly talking about the other two NC, the one guy from Porter and the dude that seems like he's from Splendora but rides NCISD.