College football wk 8

D3zii

College football week 8 thoughts 

White out in Happy Valley proves its back with Coach Franklins signature win against #2 Ohio State,..Congratulations to Coach Frank and Penn State, who stuck with there coach through the tough seasons but are now benefiting from it..I had been saying for a few weeks now tho that, Ohio State was reminding me of the 2014 FSU team who was barley winning their games ...There young tho, and will be a team to reckon with in the coming years..

Alabama proved its them then everyone else in the SEC...A&M really blew a golden opportunity with the dumb flags specially that roughing the passer when they could have took command of the game ...One thing is for sure for you to have any chance to beating the tide YOU CAN NOT MAKE MISTAKES!!!! 
My question is how did Texas let Hurts get out of the state,, with their bad QB situation the last few seasons..I'm sure he would have love to stay in State

Watch out for Aurburn, they might be the hottest team other then Michigan and Bama in the country right now and the iron bowl might be an interesting game 

West Virginia Might be the best quietest team in the country ..l didn't even know they were undefeated until 2-3 weeks ago..Then a big win today Shellacking TCU in Morgantown..

Who do you think gets in?? An Undefeated WVU/Baylor team, a 1 lost Mich/OhioSt team or a 1 lost Louisville team??

Charlie Strong may have giving the ppl calling for his head the final touch with the lost to KState today but the BIG question is, who do they get, Herman has been looking very shaky the last few weeks as they lost  to a 2-4 SMU team and won by an inch over Tulsa last week..if I'm the AD, unless I have a for sure k.o punch I'm not making changes 

People talking about they need balance in the SEC, well imo the only teams that can compete with Bama is a good LSU and Florida team..LSU has all of Louisiana and  and some of Texas and Mississippi and Florida on good terms can run the state ...Ole Miss and A&M just has to many things to deal with  but they can still be good but not dominate like those 3

Teams to talk about : Western Michigan, Boise State, Auburn, Colorado 
Teams to stop talking : Tx A&M, 

My top 5

1. Alabama - Will they go Undefeated into the playoffs?
2. Michigan - I really think Michigan is a mirror of Alabama except for Hurts 
3. Clemson - They find ways to win, don't think they're as good as last yr tho 
4. Washington - I really like Washington but really don't know how good they are from their schedule 
5. Louisville -  1yd from being undefeated, with probably the most talented player in the country 

28 minutes ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

Now we can talk about Nebraska for the weekend coming up.  Should beat Wisconsin but IDK about TOSU.  Cant wait for these 2 weeks.

Don't discount Wisconsin.  I think they are one of the toughest teams in the country even though they have 2 losses. Wisconsin is favored by 9 at home.  

2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Don't discount Wisconsin.  I think they are one of the toughest teams in the country even though they have 2 losses. Wisconsin is favored by 9 at home.  

Not discounting at all..  We are on a 3 game losing streak to them. Their defense is fantastic although they have lost their leading tackler for the season. To be honest the only way win this game is if our OC calls a perfect game in which I have serious doubts that he can. If we can stay tied or within a score in the 4th its ours to lose though.