PAM vs Livingston

pakronos

14 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

i heard Livingston may not have the funds to do any of what we are talking about as far as upgrades. Might be a valid point. I have never seen a band perform in jeans and t-shirts at half time. Looked like casual band friday

if ya'll played them and it was hot, alot of bands will wear that. PAM has a summer uniform with short sleeves too.

39 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

i heard Livingston may not have the funds to do any of what we are talking about as far as upgrades. Might be a valid point. I have never seen a band perform in jeans and t-shirts at half time. Looked like casual band friday

It must be a small school thing.  I've seen Newton band wear Jeans... Ibdont think Silsbee's band has uniform pants as I've only seen Jeans...

17 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I like the red and black combo. Haven't seen the all black. What do yall wear for away games?

usually all white with red and black strip on pants. jersey white, black numbers with red outline and red and black on sleeves. they wore the red pants with the white jersey against Ozen and Lumberton.

Black is same black jersey with black pants that have thick red strip with titans going down the leg. see nederland game.

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

usually all white with red and black strip on pants. jersey white, black numbers with red outline and red and black on sleeves. they wore the red pants with the white jersey against Ozen and Lumberton.

Black is same black jersey with black pants that have thick red strip with titans going down the leg. see nederland game.

well aren't yall just some fashionistas..lol

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

show style bands almost always have two uniforms. a short sleeve and  a full dress when it gets cooler

Our kids rocked the khakis and band shirts until it cooled off a little... that and they sometimes just wear casual gear right before contests so nobody dumps a coke on their white band pants.  

I personally liked Livingston's "Marching Pickle" green unis. 

51 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

...And that's what you're supposed to do...  Most bands take the third quarter off...  That's when the tops can come off....

I believe ours do it as soon as they get in the stands, because I see them putting them on to go down for halftime. Also, they can only have water...no food or other drinks.