2016 Winner of the MidCounty Bubble Bowl Sponsored by Hubris is......

SFA85

15 hours ago, SFA85 said:

Put 8 in the box and see what happens.  Trust me, I saw y'all run through Central so PAM will have to step up big on defense.  But if that Koi fish D of pn-g shut y'all down in the 2nd half, there's hope for the Titans

Hey SFA our game is over we can go back to being landsharks. That Running back had our number it happen were still the second best defense in the district 

4 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I find it funny that most folks have completely ignored your "racially overtoned" posts in regards to this game.;)

And there you go watering down the phrase 'racial overtones'.  Google 5 dollar indian and get back to me in my pms #donthatecuzIknowhistory

3 hours ago, NissanNDN said:

Hey SFA our game is over we can go back to being landsharks. That Running back had our number it happen were still the second best defense in the district 

Nope.  Koi fish defense lol........

13 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I noticed but am used to his racial everything. 

It's a response to daily racial over and undertone from the majority on this board both here in this forum and the locker room forum among others.  But the owner and the mods let post about our kids and schools etc continue I will respond in kind.  And I stand on what I post.  I know you in the majority don't like push back but, I have huge triceps and will flex them in the regular........

In a land which racism/white supremacy governs, every thing is racial and everything from me, is a response.....

5 hours ago, SFA85 said:

Anyway, about that trophy.......

Which one the one we take from Nederland this year,i know Pam would be tough Mcm or not dogs are in trouble this year,we got spanked because speed kills,they don't have them kind of horses to stop us,the only reason i know we will is because Rj yall stopped him but they will not,and i think every one knows it,im not saying it won't be a game but it's not going to be 3 or 7 point spread its gonna be worst than that,js

35 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Which one the one we take from Nederland this year,i know Pam would be tough Mcm or not dogs are in trouble this year,we got spanked because speed kills,they don't have them kind of horses to stop us,the only reason i know we will is because Rj yall stopped him but they will not,and i think every one knows it,im not saying it won't be a game but it's not going to be 3 or 7 point spread its gonna be worst than that,js

Yes, that one 99.....

On 10/15/2016 at 10:10 PM, robanadana said:

What y'all gonna do when you come to the Boneyard and we throwin our "V"s up lookin' for that UFC smackdown in Ivan Croak Stadium. We ready for y'all...kids really looking forward to it!

i know you are being fan and rooting for your boys, but do you really realistically think Vidor can stop PAM??? i know, you gonna eat clock, go watch the PNG game...are YOU CONFIDENT that vidor can score EVERY POSSESSION??

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

i know you are being fan and rooting for your boys, but do you really realistically think Vidor can stop PAM??? i know, you gonna eat clock, go watch the PNG game...are YOU CONFIDENT that vidor can score EVERY POSSESSION??

Nope, but we are confident that we can score. You've played against the spread offense that PNG runs numerous times, but never against ours. We shall see.

11 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Nope, but we are confident that we can score. You've played against the spread offense that PNG runs numerous times, but never against ours. We shall see.

we will have TWO WEEKS TO PREPARE, after livingston, it's lee then vidor....i know i know, lee don't run it like vidor...BUT two weeks to work on it instead of one!

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

we will have TWO WEEKS TO PREPARE, after livingston, it's lee then vidor....i know i know, lee don't run it like vidor...BUT two weeks to work on it instead of one!

See, we're excited to play you guys. Wish it would have happened sooner. Nothing but respect, friend. Buddy Garrity and I were talking about this game meaning something being the last game of the season and I have to say, he was a prophet and pretty well nailed. I hope I can convince him to come back in the near future because he has a great football mind.

10 minutes ago, robanadana said:

See, we're excited to play you guys. Wish it would have happened sooner. Nothing but respect, friend. Buddy Garrity and I were talking about this game meaning something being the last game of the season and I have to say, he was a prophet and pretty well nailed. I hope I can convince him to come back in the near future because he has a great football mind.

hey no problem...i wanted to wait till the week of the game, but our defense gonna have to be disciplined and play assignment football

5 hours ago, pakronos said:

hey no problem...i wanted to wait till the week of the game, but our defense gonna have to be disciplined and play assignment football

Yeah because they run it perfectly,and really don't make mistakes they just pound the rock and its hard to stop,this Vidor team is the best one that i can remember,Qb has some speed and # 3 i know Pam is fast but if they get faked out that #3 has the speed to burn them for td,but Pam will have to play like they did against us quick to the ball if they can see who has it,i think Pam will win but if some how Vidor gets up by two scores the game could be over if there able to burn clock,it don't matter how good your off is when there on the side lines watching like Png was watching alot of  it in first half,the only thing vidor can hope for is that Pam goes in the thinking Png beat these boys pretty good and we just beat them,they better not sleep on Vidor they play with heart the whole game every second,Vidor all i can say to you guys is speed kills,and Pam is loaded get ready for Hines when he runs it looks like your guys are in slow motion going after him,he is a freak of nature and hard to tackle,lol.