2016 Winner of the MidCounty Bubble Bowl Sponsored by Hubris is......

SFA85

2 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Lol.  PNG gave you everything you could handle.   Good luck going out in the second round.

I dunno, FB Elkins looks ripe for the picking.  DC projects them making the playoffs and they're currently 2-4

2 minutes ago, robanadana said:

What y'all gonna do when you come to the Boneyard and we throwin our "V"s up lookin' for that UFC smackdown in Ivan Croak Stadium. We ready for y'all...kids really looking forward to it!

Put 8 in the box and see what happens.  Trust me, I saw y'all run through Central so PAM will have to step up big on defense.  But if that Koi fish D of pn-g shut y'all down in the 2nd half, there's hope for the Titans

1 minute ago, Eagle91 said:

PAM will have to get better at the QB position to win in the playoff's. Team's in the playoff's will stop the run and your QB is terrible. Everything else on your team is pretty legit but QB play is gonna kill ya'll!

I know.  He has his moments but can't be counted on as a legit run threat

I was really impressed with defense and and the running game. I dont see Vidor having a chance because I see PAM's defense completely shutting the running game down. PNG could not run the ball until they hit a few passes and was expecting PNG to throw. With better QB play ya'll can make some noise in the playoff's. The PNG line had no answer for the defensive front of PAM. QB either got sacked (7 times) or PNG got a holding call. Good luck the rest of the way. 

19 minutes ago, Eagle91 said:

I was really impressed with defense and and the running game. I dont see Vidor having a chance because I see PAM's defense completely shutting the running game down. PNG could not run the ball until they hit a few passes and was expecting PNG to throw. With better QB play ya'll can make some noise in the playoff's. The PNG line had no answer for the defensive front of PAM. QB either got sacked (7 times) or PNG got a holding call. Good luck the rest of the way. 

Nobody will "completely shutdown" Vidor's run game. It can certainly be slowed down, but they will run for over 200 dang near EVERY game. I think Vidor, at home, with their unique offense will be a great challenge for Memorial.

1 minute ago, jake94 said:

Nobody will "completely shutdown" Vidor's run game. It can certainly be slowed down, but they will run for over 200 dang near EVERY game. I think Vidor, at home, with their unique offense will be a great challenge for Memorial.

We get to see a version of that from Lee.  I thought Livingston still ran a version of it but their a Sissy Ball team now from what I hear

4 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

We get to see a version of that from Lee.  I thought Livingston still ran a version of it but their a Sissy Ball team now from what I hear

We could take 11 guys from this board and run that offense better than Lee. Y'all will COMPLETELY shutdown Lee's run game!

The problem for Vidor is I don't think they can stop Memorial's offense, but long scoring drives could frustrate the Titans...

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I find it funny that most folks have completely ignored your "racially overtoned" posts in regards to this game.;)

Shortsighted and inability to see the big picture or being conceited / arrogant don't appear to be directly racial overtones... he's just using big words.