Kirbyville 58 Warren 12/FINAL

WOSgrad

The Kirbyville Wildcats continue 11-3A-I action tonight as they travel to Warren to take on the Warren Warriors.  Greg Neece's Wildcats, 4-3 on the season, fell to 1-2 last week with a 33-21 loss to Coldspring-Oakhurst.  Meanwhile, the Warriors, 1-5 on the season, fell to 0-2 in district with a 60-0 loss to the Trojans a couple of weeks ago.

Join Scott Loar for all of the action from Warrior Stadium in Warren beginning with the Lake Country Chevrolet Pregame Show at 7:15 followed by the kickoff at 7:30 by clicking play on the following player:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Kirbyville Wildcat Football on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

1 hour ago, slow said:

Wonder what an experienced coach would do at Warren? It is getting hard to watch the same dumb mistakes by the coaching staff. Can't get a play in without getting a delay of game, not once but 3x. Kinda a momentum crusher.

Plenty of coaches have came through.. Warren just doesn't have the talent or athletes.

2 hours ago, slow said:

So I guess Woodville coaching this year has nothing to do with the way they played last year? Same kids different coach. Warren has more talent than you think. Just in the wrong positions. 

The only player that I've seen in Warren this year, who would come over and get playing time in Woodville is that Hadnot kid. He's a sophomore and has the size and speed, just doesn't have anyone decent to run behind.

To be honest it looked like a little of both, it was pretty tough to watch.  

I do not know if the talent is not there in Warren or just not playing football.  Agree with him also though, alot of the not getting plays in, time outs at end of 1st Quarter when could have been saved and just let Q end, snapping problems, 12 men on field and several times 10 men on field,  not just a talent gap.  They seem young and hoping they can find a way to turn things around.  Good luck to the Warriors.