Flip flops

truPAfan

You have to be kidding me!  I've NEVER posted anything on here because I simply like to read others opinions, curious as to what they have to say about who.  You homie..have taken it to another level.  Take that picture off your profile you are NOT a PA fan, for starters.  I don't know you and quite frankly don't care to.  I've read every last one of your posts in the PAM vs PNG thread, and I couldn't stay quiet any longer.  You sound like a darn kid man, I hope I'm wrong in saying you are a grown arse man.  You all in your feelings because someone did something to you.  Get over it or go talk to the man yourself, and settle things out.  Don't get on here throwing your little kid fits because it's not the place.  Just how you criticize people, people are going to come back at you.  Whatever way that might be, you reap what you sow.  This is a high school football game and you talking so much trash about something personal, no one wants to read that man!  If and when Memorial wins Friday night...don't even bother congratulating them.  Save it! Move around with your negativity, and let them boys play the rest of the season.  It's one thing being critical about someone's play or coaching, and another insulting someone(and don't say you haven't, believe me...one can feel an insult miles away).  If you such a darn good coach, why ain't you coaching a high school team? Or honestly a pro team, since you are "Mr. I got the game plan." This is the only post I'll ever submit because honestly; I don't have the time, I don't care to, and I like to be humble in my opinions.  But you man...get out your feelings dude..you are a GROWN MAN FOR HEAVENS SAKE!! 

20 minutes ago, truPAfan said:

You have to be kidding me!  I've NEVER posted anything on here because I simply like to read others opinions, curious as to what they have to say about who.  You homie..have taken it to another level.  Take that picture off your profile you are NOT a PA fan, for starters.  I don't know you and quite frankly don't care to.  I've read every last one of your posts in the PAM vs PNG thread, and I couldn't stay quiet any longer.  You sound like a darn kid man, I hope I'm wrong in saying you are a grown arse man.  You all in your feelings because someone did something to you.  Get over it or go talk to the man yourself, and settle things out.  Don't get on here throwing your little kid fits because it's not the place.  Just how you criticize people, people are going to come back at you.  Whatever way that might be, you reap what you sow.  This is a high school football game and you talking so much trash about something personal, no one wants to read that man!  If and when Memorial wins Friday night...don't even bother congratulating them.  Save it! Move around with your negativity, and let them boys play the rest of the season.  It's one thing being critical about someone's play or coaching, and another insulting someone(and don't say you haven't, believe me...one can feel an insult miles away).  If you such a darn good coach, why ain't you coaching a high school team? Or honestly a pro team, since you are "Mr. I got the game plan." This is the only post I'll ever submit because honestly; I don't have the time, I don't care to, and I like to be humble in my opinions.  But you man...get out your feelings dude..you are a GROWN MAN FOR HEAVENS SAKE!! 

cute...you got a PM sugar breeches